Rumour trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction MKII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely in any dealings with the Saints our first priority would be Tom Lynch then their 1st pick. If we gave them Bling and Luke they would definitely wanna be palming them both off to us.

After his trials at the combine and has impressed at the interview they are confident that Gaff will be a one club player less risk with him than any other victorian kid, Heppel would of been ther pick had they not traded pick 4, that pressure is now off, Darling is there next choice but want trade for a pick in the teens to get him may be luke shuey is one player that could be used as trade bait as there is a line up of victorian clubs that want him.

your above suggestion is not far off though freo have closed in on Thursty, Saints are also keen on thursty but might now have to settle on Luke Macguane but are running out of trade options, Perhaps Geary? Lynch?

Maybe macguane and Tambling for 1st pick and Lynch or Geary?

Done & Done! I would be over the moon if we ended up with Heppell, Lynch (Saints) and Saints first rounder to take into the ND.. Can't see it happening though

DT you've named 12 blokes to play midfield, incidentally 3 to play wing not including Nason or Morton , which would mean we'd need to play with 1 ruckman , with no rotation through the mudfield( including wing) from Nason , tuck , webberly , hicks, Collins or white and those midfielders you named would need to have the ability to pinch hit kpf ala Goddard , and realistically Lids is the only one likely at any time ?
Lids is the only one who has shown signs of being a damaging multiple goal kicker ?

i was just giving an insight at the depth we will have in our mid feild, i think hardwick after watching the pies is prepared to bring in some tough players not so much inside players and players to rotate.

I was told today that we are after John Anthony and could be involved with will thursfeild and Tarrant. But freo are keen on Anthony as a straight swap.

your above suggestion is not far off though freo have closed in on Thursty, Saints are also keen on thursty but might now have to settle on Luke Macguane but are running out of trade options, Perhaps Geary? Lynch?

Hmm Thursfield to Freo is interesting. Makes alot of sense too.

I can't see us trading both Thursfield and McGuane though. Yes, we have a glut of options as key backs (McGuane, Moore, Gourdis, Rance, Post, Astbury and Grimes) however we don't know how all but 2 of those will mature in a couple of seasons. Trading Thursfield and McGuane would be silly imo.

No to Geary, don't know anything about Lynch, except that my mate almost got into a dust up with him at Eve last Saturday night.

After his trials at the combine and has impressed at the interview they are confident that Gaff will be a one club player less risk with him than any other victorian kid, Heppel would of been ther pick had they not traded pick 4, that pressure is now off, Darling is there next choice but want trade for a pick in the teens to get him may be luke shuey is one player that could be used as trade bait as there is a line up of victorian clubs that want him.

To Geary.....TIGERS SAY NO....HELL NO

1st pikc and Lynch for that deal mayyy go through. How has Lynch travelled since getting drafted?

Haha the throat how many phone calls you punch out to your people. Steady flow of info here. I love it even if False I am taking it as gospel.

They're all shit. What's your point? Trade one of McGuane and Rance, whichever one gets us more.

The point is look at the blokes who were drafted one
Year before rance they have come good this year

Frawley
Riewoldt
Reid
Brown

Have all come good this year

You don't trade out blokes like rance this early imagine if any of the above had been traded last year after not showing enough.. Stupidity

Haha the throat how many phone calls you punch out to your people. Steady flow of info here. I love it even if False I am taking it as gospel.

sorry it might seam like it, its just as i remember the information.

i dont always post things as i hear em only when its becoming more reality sometimes i have heard things a week ago but dont post it until it looks moe likely than not, you see thursfeild will not be traded if we get better compo from macgaune and the interest in moore is also gaining momentum, but only 1 or 2 will be traded and if that happens and thursfeild stays then his oportunities increase even though DH has told him that he is in his best22.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if we can snare a pick in the top 20 then players like Gorringe Lynch Jacobs Smith might still be available, we see this draft as good as setting us up as much as the suns, pick 9 has gone to the lions for Brennen hopefully we make a play for it.

We are keen on Jacobs?? If so this pleases me a lot.

How would we make a play for pick 9 from the lions?

"9 clubs chasing him" - This was posted on another board by an Essenscum supporter (IIRC).. More rumours... I think he'd be a good fit at the Saints.. Tom Lynch direct swap

lynch is still unknown & we would be getting bent on that deal,specially if there are 9 suiters for bling,

tambling & nahas - lynch & pick 25 :D:D:D

Just reading through the last 2-3 pages and I'm having a good laugh at everyone getting excited at the propsect of us trading out half the side and replacing them with half of the picks in the first 2 rounds.

As I posted yesterday I reckon we'll only be involved in 2 possibly 3 trades. Tambling Thursfield and maybe our 3rd pick out for Grigg, a mid 20's pick and possibly Houli. IMO Sherman will chase the $$$$$$$$$$ and will not be with us next year. I believe that is about all that will happen for us this year.

i was just giving an insight at the depth we will have in our mid feild, i think hardwick after watching the pies is prepared to bring in some tough players not so much inside players and players to rotate.

I was told today that we are after John Anthony and could be involved with will thursfeild and Tarrant. But freo are keen on Anthony as a straight swap.

It's more likely that four of those you named will be depth players and will most likely be four of the six new players to the club you named, if it was to occur ?
To suggest DH's , opinion on football has altered recently solely due to one sides recent form ( GF2 ) if true, would be extremely concerning ?

Done & Done! I would be over the moon if we ended up with Heppell, Lynch (Saints) and Saints first rounder to take into the ND.. Can't see it happening though

hold on, given the talk of tambling to adelaide for bock compensation which is at end of 1st round. St Kilda's 1st round pick will only be 2 picks before that given they're losing grandfinalist. So essentially we'd be trading mcguane for lynch??? no thanks.

Hey Gents, geee its getting exciting now with a day to go until trade week starts. Havent heard much more stuff about Dowler coming to us, is that because of the talk about Brad Miller i only just realised hes only 27 i think picking up Miller or Dowler will be on the cards. My guess

INS: Grigg, Sherman, Houli, Miller/Dowler
OUTS: Polo, Tambling, Nahas, Thompson, Hislop, Thursfield, McShit

DT Have you heard anything this morning in regards to any of the players ive listed, so much up in the air, ive heard Lynch from St.Kilda getting thrown around aswell.

Hey Gents, geee its getting exciting now with a day to go until trade week starts. Havent heard much more stuff about Dowler coming to us, is that because of the talk about Brad Miller i only just realised hes only 27 i think picking up Miller or Dowler will be on the cards. My guess

INS: Grigg, Sherman, Houli, Miller/Dowler
OUTS: Polo, Tambling, Nahas, Thompson, Hislop, Thursfield, McShit

DT Have you heard anything this morning in regards to any of the players ive listed, so much up in the air, ive heard Lynch from St.Kilda getting thrown around aswell.

Hurry Up DT im hanging

Just reading through the last 2-3 pages and I'm having a good laugh at everyone getting excited at the propsect of us trading out half the side and replacing them with half of the picks in the first 2 rounds.

As I posted yesterday I reckon we'll only be involved in 2 possibly 3 trades. Tambling Thursfield and maybe our 3rd pick out for Grigg, a mid 20's pick and possibly Houli. IMO Sherman will chase the $$$$$$$$$$ and will not be with us next year. I believe that is about all that will happen for us this year.

I'm bloody nervous.
Sherman would've been good but Sydney just pull out a cheque book and all Richmond's work to get him is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back