Rumour trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction MKII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was about how Hardwick (who is at Richmond now - just a heads up) rated him as a player when he was at Hawthorn.

I don't think you're getting the point of the post, move on.
Really? You sacked Wallsie? When did that happen?

Most people thought he'd get game time when Boyle went.
Didn't.
Most people then thought he'd get game time when Willo went.
Didn't.
Then dropped from the 2s.

I'd be worried if a coach still thought someone was awesome when anything else suggests otherwise.
I'd have a look at Muston, but Dowler, IMHO, is well and truly cooked.

Deep Throat, what would it take for Essendon to secure Foley as part of the Houli deal?

Assuming pick 8 is off the table.

Paddy Ryder.

Hehe, not sure why you're asking DT007.

I'd think seriously about Monfries, even knowing I'll get flamed by other Tiger fans. (hi amcre) lol

You guys need a good inside mid, we need a good small hard working lead-up forward. Would be priceless for Jack to have someone like this along side him.

Just silly speculation though. Pretty sure Houli will go to PSD and we'll give Carlton a pick around 30-35 for Grigg.

Let me say that most of us appreciate you passing on what you're hearing, what we don't appreciate is posts like this one where you come in and big note yourself, with these, 'See I was right' posts. All that does is make you look like a right royal tosser.
Yeah right, like none of us have ever defended ourselves or done the 'see, I was right'. DT is going to a lot of effort just to try and look smart on an anonymous internet forum if all he's doing is collating rumours. He's called some stuff before the fact and other stuff, well trade week is very fluid with dozens of permutations and combinations discussed and rejected. He makes better reading than any of critics, that's for sure.

Ladies and gentlemen, lets face it, if we snare Houli today, Carlton should get nothing. PSD here we come.
Yep, screw the Blues.

Dowler imo should be looked at.
Surely we wouldn't get Dowler and Miller.

Carlton board are suggesting Morton or Connors for Grigg now, will never happen. Worse a Richmond poster agreed with the Morton deal....worst trade ever.
Imposter or idiot.

Which is which? :p
Carlton = dogs. Essendon, pussies.:D

Hehe, not sure why you're asking DT007.

I'd think seriously about Monfries, even knowing I'll get flamed by other Tiger fans. (hi amcre) lol

You guys need a good inside mid, we need a good small hard working lead-up forward. Would be priceless for Jack to have someone like this along side him.

I'd rather be playing Collins in that role than Monfires, unless DH plans to move Andy up onto a wing.

The Blues board have completely lost the plot. Now saying that they've been offered one of Andy Collins, Will, or Mitch, in exchange for Grigg. Are they seriously that delusional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back