Rumour trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction MKII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
sherman will be good fit for us a running hforward with a bit of grunt which we lack nothing to loose by taking miller even thu he will have to improver a great deal on last couple of years promised the world and is yet to deliver like alot of picks richmond have done over the years we may just get this right one day.grigg will be good i think, houli hard to say didnt get much off a go but could bring so pass of the hbf knowing thats what hardwick wants to bring in
Mcguane to GC please just someone take him???
polo(take ur medal and live with it),thompson(yeah great),roberts(please),hislop(where do u start),mcmahon(hopefully we get some change back thanks terry w),polak(retired),cousins(retired),browne(richard lunder eat ur heart out),nahas(maybe last chance),thursfiled(if he wants out get rid of him)& tambling(if trades fit) will all be or SHOULD be delisted
2011 will be great for us with all the young kids having a full pre season under there belts we get off to a good start who knows what may happen top 8 could be a chance:thumbsu:
don't blow it tiger officals:mad:

I'm bloody nervous.
Sherman would've been good but Sydney just pull out a cheque book and all Richmond's work to get him is gone.

Where are you getting your information from. Herald Sun and AFL website have no coverage of trade week at all. Last year seemed to be full of information. I even knew that "richmond have just walking into the building" :confused:

Where are you getting your information from. Herald Sun and AFL website have no coverage of trade week at all. Last year seemed to be full of information. I even knew that "richmond have just walking into the building" :confused:

trade week starts tomorrow mate

I'm bloody nervous.
Sherman would've been good but Sydney just pull out a cheque book and all Richmond's work to get him is gone.
I don't think there is anything to be nervous about. We're in good hands, even though some here would have you believe Zig & Zag are running the show. While we'll be somewhat active in trade week, I doubt it will be a big week with 2-3 smallish trades being made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldnt count on tambling being traded.

He has 2 years to go on his contract, if the deal isnt red hot, he will happily stay

Let the bidding begin

wouldnt count on tambling being traded.

He has 2 years to go on his contract, if the deal isnt red hot, he will happily stay

Let the bidding begin

I think you may be right. Could go right down to the wire, but if we don't get offered something around the pick 20 mark, he'll probably still be at Tigerland next year.

I don't think there is anything to be nervous about. We're in good hands, even though some here would have you believe Zig & Zag are running the show. While we'll be somewhat active in trade week, I doubt it will be a big week with 2-3 smallish trades being made.

Remember that we are getting 8-9 new faces (ignoring our little todo regarding the split) which means there are 5 to 6 delistings to go but they have been held off on as we feel there may be some value in all/'any of them.

Not saying this will happen but we could end up trading out 6 and in 3 and still be getting 6 through drafts, make it 2 and 7 if you count Houli as through draft. Not counting the Miller thing as I can't remember if the "8-9" included the rookie list or not. Even if we do a bunch of little trades for fourth round picks - which is better than having 5th, 6th and 7th et al round picks!!

I believe we are guarnateed to be doing more than the highlighted and could end up being very busy.

I am looking forward to a bit of excitement here!!

I'm hearing whispers about brisbane enquiring as to whether we are interested in doing a deal for Fevola with them picking up much of his salary tab.

I'm calling it BS... But the word I'm getting is fevola for a back with a swap of late picks and the lions looking after much of his contract for the next two years.

I really hope this doesn't happen... It'll be such a short minded attitude of recent years.

Fevola to Richmond will not happen.

For a start one of the reason Cousins retired was the media glare directed to Richmond after the sleeping tablet fiasco.

Richmond does not want the media scrutiny that Fevola would bring.

hold on, given the talk of tambling to adelaide for bock compensation which is at end of 1st round. St Kilda's 1st round pick will only be 2 picks before that given they're losing grandfinalist. So essentially we'd be trading mcguane for lynch??? no thanks.

I just floated Lynch as a potential target from the Saints. No talk at all about him moving. Although a straight swap of McGuane for Lynch will never happen. No way the Saints would do that. Would be much closer to McGuane and a pick around 15ish to get Lynch (for perspective).

Also, would even our list up much more as he is a young KPF, which we have only one certainty of making it.. We have too many defenders, so McGuane leaving is not a massive issue... Don't overrate McGuane's trade value, would be lucky to get a 2nd rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back