Trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction MKIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i can tell u that hartley is pushing for cloke. hardwick not convinced.

God, I hope this is not the case! If it is, so much for everyone pushing in the same direction :rolleyes:

I hope Hartley doesn't just get all wrapped up in claiming himself a big name player. Chances of Cloke leaving are 100:1 I reckon. More likely they're just using someone like us to pump up his price.

And if he was to leave, I wouldn't want him, since we'd be no doubt be put in exactly the same position in a couple years time. Held to ransom by the his big mustached ******** manager.

Just sounds like one big shortcut to me :(

PS: I doubt very much that we'll even get close to Cloke.

PM too please :)

When do final list numbers have to be in? will be very interesting to see who gets delisted.

Im excited with the direction the club is heading. Picking up these ready made players is vital to the development of the kids. So many people i speak to go on about how we are crazy for not just getting kids, but it doesnt work like that..

Exciting times ahead!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM too please :)

When do final list numbers have to be in? will be very interesting to see who gets delisted.

Im excited with the direction the club is heading. Picking up these ready made players is vital to the development of the kids. So many people i speak to go on about how we are crazy for not just getting kids, but it doesnt work like that..

Exciting times ahead!!
please pm me as well cheers:)

When do final list numbers have to be in?

Friday 29 October, 2pm- List lodgement one. Rookie promotions, retained second-year rookies, retained third-year international rookies, retained third-year non-registered rookies

Friday 5 November- 2pm- Out of contract listed primary list players draft nomination deadline. Draft nomination deadline for new or expired (after three years) nominations. Nomination of use of compensatory selection by clubs that lose an uncontracted player to Gold Coast FC.

Wednesday 10 November- List lodgement two

Friday 12 November-
Delisted primary list draft nomination deadline

Thursday 18 November- NAB AFL National Draft - Gold Coast Convention Centre

Wednesday 24 November- List lodgement three

Tuesday 30 November, 2pm- Delisted primary list draft nomination deadline

Tuesday 7 December, 10am- NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft NAB AFL Rookie Draft. Team GWS have selections 1-8 and the Gold Coast FC has selection nine and the first selection in each subsequent round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back