Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do you have a massive chip on the shoulder regarding anything that may remotely resemble fun?
It's not that. The thing is, those who want information regarding ROK and trades have to sort through pages and pages of this boring shit.

Sorry girls, i think they're cute too but do you think you could keep this rubbish to the roomies thread or something.

Where did I say Lovett straight swap for pick 12? That would be great but unrealistic. IMO throwing in pick 23 with Lovett is overpaying on our part but giving you our 3rd rounder may not satisfy the Swans. I think we are determined to gain another 1st rounder and hopefully not just to give to the Eagles with pick 5 for Kerr. You have a strong interest in Lovett and a straight swap for your 2nd rounder would not get the deal done I believe.
2nd round, and if you think that is slightly underpaying, we'll chuck in our 6th rounder to even things up.

I mentioned him in relation to a proposed move with Lovett for your 1st rounder. Is the answer to why you 'couldn't give a shit' because you know nothing about him hence assume that he is a hack?;)

Seven average games in seven losses. A handful of miscellaneous injuries (hip, wrist, shoulder) over two years. Couldn't keep a spot in the biggest team of spuds seen this century. Seriously, nobody gives a crap.

Seven average games in seven losses. A handful of miscellaneous injuries (hip, wrist, shoulder) over two years. Couldn't keep a spot in the biggest team of spuds seen this century. Seriously, nobody gives a crap.
Couldn't keep a spot because he was injured. Oh what a certain dud he must be:rolleyes:

Couldn't keep a spot because he was injured. Oh what a certain dud he must be:rolleyes:
Doesn't matter, the Swans were never interested in him. If you want to talk endlessly about his potential the Essendon board is the place for it.

It's not that. The thing is, those who want information regarding ROK and trades have to sort through pages and pages of this boring shit.

Sorry girls, i think they're cute too but do you think you could keep this rubbish to the roomies thread or something.

I don't think they get it mate.

Well done for trying to point it out though :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think they get it mate.

Well done for trying to point it out though :thumbsu:

:rolleyes:

Pages and pages? Really?

Martyrs, the lot of you. Should be applauded.

Huh, reading through the high pick we want for Ryan articles, I came across this..

The Blues have reportedly offered the 27-year-old a three-year deal worth $1.5 million, after he turned his back on a slightly lower offer from the Swans.

..we offered him just under $500 000 a year for 3 years and he turned his back on it.

Does anyone actually think we'd do the $600 000 (he does demand 600, for arguments' sake)?

:rolleyes:

Pages and pages? Really?

Martyrs, the lot of you. Should be applauded.

Yes, any serious thread has atleast one of you talking about the hotness factor of the players and other random off topic stuff, on every page. It's boring rubbish and you have your own thread dedicated to your stalking antics of the players. Why must you inundate serious threads with this shit?

Listen, I don't mean to be harsh and hurt your feelings but it really does get tiresome reading the banal banter you girls go on with. It would be nice if you could contain the banter in your roomies thread.

Yes, any serious thread has atleast one of you talking about the hotness factor of the players and other random off topic stuff, on every page. It's boring rubbish and you have your own thread dedicated to your stalking antics of the players. Why must you inundate serious threads with this shit?

Listen, I don't mean to be harsh and hurt your feelings but it really does get tiresome reading the banal banter you girls go on with. It would be nice if you could contain the banter in your roomies thread.
Lol, hurt my feelings.

The internet is such serious business these days..

its called light hearted fun

it last for a few posts and then its back on topic everyone likes a small break sometimes and just coz we are "The Roomies Girls" doesnt mean others dont bring in other off topic talk

Skim past what we write if ur not interested...i do it with duds...even though i do love him

its called light hearted fun

it last for a few posts and then its back on topic everyone likes a small break sometimes and just coz we are "The Roomies Girls" doesnt mean others dont bring in other off topic talk

Skim past what we write if ur not interested...i do it with duds...even though i do love him

I do skim past it but it still can be very tiresome.

Listen I'm telling you i think your banter is unneccessarily annoying, it's not hard to stay on topic and if you have something roomiesh to say there is a thread for it.

Anyway, i'm currently derailing this thread so i'll stop.

:):thumbsu:

Your source?

All I can say is phew.

I believe he made some reference to it on Channel 10 news, but I wasn't watching, and I understand there is a sports news wire story about it ... which quotes him telling Channel 10. But it wasn't a lead, he was being asked about recruiting young key forwards.

..we offered him just under $500 000 a year for 3 years and he turned his back on it.

Does anyone actually think we'd do the $600 000 (he does demand 600, for arguments' sake)?

No, but one reason ROK's nose would be out of joint is our pursuit of Kerr.

To have any chance of getting Kerr (both Roos & Ireland have publicly stated our interest in Kerr), we have to 2 offer 2 1st rounders, therefore ROK was effectively on the market.

If you believe the papers we are prepared to offer Kerr a 5 year deal. Kerr is currently (again according to the papers) on @$600k pa.

But we were only (supposedly) prepared to offer ROK a 3 year deal of <$500k pa.

Now ROK would be on our veterans list for the 3rd+ year of his contract & thereby qualify for the veteran's list, halving his salary cap value.

So in effect we were saying to ROK we value Kerr more highly.

Now $600k may be high, but I'd suggest his new management would have a reasonable idea of ROK's market value.

I think it is perfectly reasonable for ROK to look elsewhere and whilst he may end up staying with us I wouldn't blame him for a moment if he left.

lol, have you had sex lately?...:)

Mark Seaby

FOR those of you who hate threads on players leaving other clubs, there's a thread just gone on the main board claiming Mark Seaby has quit the Weagles.

He'd be a better prospect than Simon Taylor and a whole lot cheaper than Dean Cox.

And if we signed him he might start to shut up about the mark he was going to take and the goal he was going to kick to win the 2005 premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back