Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Now with AFL Season Over I don't like Nice Weekends Weather Wise

Why not Dave?

This dreary, wet September we've had has been borderline depressing, not to mention a pain in the backside getting the mowing done (still got bogged twice today on the ride-on even after three days of fine weather).

Why not Dave?

This dreary, wet September we've had has been borderline depressing, not to mention a pain in the backside getting the mowing done (still got bogged twice today on the ride-on even after three days of fine weather).

Meaning I have to work in Garden for Both Days.

Don't Mind Helping my Mum in the Garden but not all weekend.

I did our Mowing Yesterday Done.

We have a Huge Garden so Composting and Mulching it is a Huge Job

Meaning I have to work in Garden for Both Days.

Don't Mind Helping my Mum in the Garden but not all weekend.

I did our Mowing Yesterday Done.

We have a Huge Garden so Composting and Mulching it is a Huge Job

Oh yes I hear ya on that score Dave.

Been out all weekend myself getting as much done as I could - really just a half-arsed job if I'm being honest this weekend but that will mean less to do the next time we get a sunny break in the weather.

My Back is sore after the Work

Also my Mums want me in Bed Really Early like 9pm at the Very Latest. So I don't have much time on the Computer to have some Fun

Got every Welcome Thread this Trade Period

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

Also my Mums want me in Bed Really Early like 9pm at the Very Latest. So I don't have much time on the Computer to have some Fun
Just insist. It's not like you're a child.
Give her heaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just insist. It's not like you're a child.
Give her heaps.

I will never done that.

Though I just sit out on Computer some times and see IF she wants me to go to bed

Dave,
Tell your mum to jump online and talk to me.
You need more time to yourself now.
You're not a kid anymore.

It's good to be sore after work. Imagine you just payed a match for the mighty Pies.
But a man needs his "eevnin time" for reflection and man shit.

Dave,
Tell your mum to jump online and talk to me.
You need more time to yourself now.
You're not a kid anymore.

It's good to be sore after work. Imagine you just payed a match for the mighty Pies.
But a man needs his "eevnin time" for reflection and man s**t.

I am happy to help my Mum and I enjoy the Company with her

Normally when she says go to Bed Early I don't and she does not say anything.

Just at Times since Dead Died she can have some very bad days

Thats wonderful Dave. It took my mother many years to get over losing my Dad. I am sure your relationship with her is more important than ever. I have seen your garden, its a beauty. I am travelling at the moment and the thing I miss most of all is sitting on the ride on and mowing our lawn into submission :)

I have emailed complaints about outrageously steep price rises to companies who in turn tell me that it's the supermarkets who set the price. A 20% rise in a day seems absurd to me and some items have already priced themselves out of my basket. Be very careful to compare prices on the shelves with those at the checkout because you will get the item for free if there is s discrepancy.

I can tell you love your Mum Dave.
But don't forget you.

I can tell you love your Mum Dave.
But don't forget you.

Mum and I are Fully Aware of that.

I still go out with my Support Workers 3 Days a Week and Mum said she knows I have to be able to do what I want as well. Still spend lot of time at home with her but I also need a Life.

Go to Footy when the Season Starts Again

Mum and I are Fully Aware of that.

I still go out with my Support Workers 3 Days a Week and Mum said she knows I have to be able to do what I want as well. Still spend lot of time at home with her but I also need a Life.

Go to Footy when the Season Starts Again
I remember that for a long time, you used to go alone to the footy, VFL and AFL, and your dad rather than you was the one most concerned with your welfare and security going to and from venues. Do you still think you have that ability to get out and about on your own and do stuff?

I remember that for a long time, you used to go alone to the footy, VFL and AFL, and your dad rather than you was the one most concerned with your welfare and security going to and from venues. Do you still think you have that ability to get out and about on your own and do stuff?

I probably can but with the NDIS Support Workers it means I can do more.

I could walk up to the Local Shops IF needed to do it.

Just find it better being with someone at the Footy and Going Out for the Day.

I am on my L Plates at the Moment and I am looking at going for my P's next year.

Today I went with 1 of my Support Workers and few other Guys to French Island Today

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back