Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hate people telling People at the Footy not to swear when everyone is doing same or worse.

Because of the Kids.

Kids hear worse at School and on the Internet
Swearing is never good mate.
A good education is teaching young people to avoid it. I swear but never at the footy or in front of young children.

Everyone is wrong for doing so.

Swearing is never good mate.
A good education is teaching young people to avoid it. I swear but never at the footy or in front of young children.

Everyone is wrong for doing so.

I thought footy is 1 of the Places you could swear.

Kids will learn to swear anyway

I thought footy is 1 of the Places you could swear.

Kids will learn to swear anyway
True mate although not good to encourage it.
I often said to my young ones you can swear with your friends but avoid it in public.

True mate although not good to encourage it.
I often said to my young ones you can swear with your friends but avoid it in public.

Fair Enough.

In Normal Public it's not good but at Footy/Golf it can Happen

Did you have an encounter at the footy today Dave?

Yeah somone told me to stop Swearing but just about everyone around me where Swearing as much or more then I was

Yeah somone told me to stop Swearing but just about everyone around me where Swearing as much or more then I was
It's okay, it's easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment in intense games like today, TD. Just got to be exrea mindful with parents with kids around

It's okay, it's easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment in intense games like today, TD. Just got to be exrea mindful with parents with kids around
True though I dare say Majorette of Parents know it's just part of Footy.

Espically like a Big Game today

True though I dare say Majorette of Parents know it's just part of Footy.

Espically like a Big Game today
Think about how you would feel about your nieces being at a game near someone constantly swore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think about how you would feel about your nieces being at a game near someone constantly swore.

I would not Mind.

There Mum swears all the Time

I just tell them there are Places it can be Okay and Others that are not

Just another perspective to consider, yelling and swearing can make kids feel unsafe.

Can but then Parents need to Speak up then and tell the Person that they don't like it.

As I Probably won't know that at the Game

Having my Worst Day at the Footy Ever

Been singled out for Swearing where everyone else is.

Can't don't want to come back to the footy for the Home Games

Having my Worst Day at the Footy Ever

Been singled out for Swearing where everyone else is.

Can't don't want to come back to the footy for the Home Games
I don't think this is a battle you're going to win at the ground TD. One of your conditions of entry is not to
'use indecent or obscene language or threatening or insulting words, or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner'.

Once you've been asked to stop you really need to.

I don't think this is a battle you're going to win at the ground TD. One of your conditions of entry is not to
'use indecent or obscene language or threatening or insulting words, or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner'.

Once you've been asked to stop you really need to.

Well they had a Go at Me.

Then nearly the whole crowd be Kicked Out because of Swearing

Swearing is never a good look Dave. We will all let loose the odd one but it’s always best to make an effort to avoid it. Footy is for families and everyone

If that case I be better at Home watching game then

You’re not going to win this one with anyone mate. You either take it on board or yes maybe stay home and watch the games if it’s too much to handle 🤷🏻‍♂️

They could tell me to settle down and not have a go at me.

What they think was going to Happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Tradedraft's Thoughts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back