Travis Boak vs. Jason Porplyzia

Remove this Banner Ad

i think at the moment porps is slightly better. but i would way rather have boak on my team because he's only a year and a bit into his career, the guy is a gun. chopped us up yesterday.

2nd best player in 06 draft behind j.selwood.

Travis Boak is 4 years younger.

Says it all really.

I think you're comparing the two though because of that 'porps is hot' username

nahh... just wondering who people think is a better player.

If I wanted to compete with "Porps is Hot" I would have used Justin instead of Travis ;).

Considering porps wasn't playing afl games at 19 i'd have to say boak.

On current form though porps easily. It will be interesting to see how boak is travelling when he's 23.

Porps, he can atleast kick the ball.
OHHHHHH owned.

This is the stupidest ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever thread.

PORPLYZIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. He is a better player
2. He is sexier
3. Crows players >>> Port players

;)

PORPLYZIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. He is a better player
2. He is sexier
3. Crows players >>> Port players

;)

That was the stupidest thing I have ever heard coming from any one on Big footy. It doesn't really matter what they look like, it is the way they play. AND you can't judge how well a player is just because they play for a different team. So stop being a stupid tool and start posting with a bit of intelligence.

That was the stupidest thing I have ever heard coming from any one on Big footy. It doesn't really matter what they look like, it is the way they play. AND you can't judge how well a player is just because they play for a different team. So stop being a stupid tool and start posting with a bit of intelligence.
Did you see reason 1 there Buddy.
Must of not.

Reason 3 is pretty relevant too.

But number 2 is right.
What is with the negative thoughts??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak looks like he'll be a decent player, but I see a lot more in Porplyzia, who's inside game is better, is more versatile, kicks more goals and is a better mark and disposal etc. Only thing Boak has got over Porplyzia ATM is pace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Boak vs. Jason Porplyzia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back