Zeke

Brownlow Medallist
May 30, 2003
40º South
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bulls
No contest in my most humble opinion. Travis has it all over Sylvia.

Code:
Colin Sylvia:  8 games / 58 disposals @  7.25 / 18 marks @ 2.25 / 2 goals @ 0.25
Travis Cloke:  2 games / 29 disposals @ 14.50 /  7 marks @ 3.50 / 2 goals @ 1.00

I know it's early days, but I have a feeling that Trav will continue to make Sylvia look like a mere VFL wonder for years to come.

travcloke2vc.jpg

You always bring up meaningless stats

Why dont you show us their stats at VFL level where they play full games?

And how about the Time on Ground for both players in their AFL games?

Sylvia has it over Cloke in every facet of the game

Cloke has played two games, if he's anything like his brothers he will be another dud. Dont get your hopes up yet Collingwood supporters

Yze_Magic said:
You always bring up meaningless stats
Is the fact the the kid you have dubbed 'the next Gary Ablett Snr' has kicked 2 goals in 8 matches a meaningless stat?

Yze_Magic said:
Sylvia has it over Cloke in every facet of the game
Ok, that's your opinion, now provide some evidence. :)

Sylvia is stronger, quicker, more polished, more skilled, will kill the opponent in a tackle, a vastly superior leap, a better mark...

And that is why stats of 2 players that have played less than 10 games are meaningless

Yze_Magic said:
Sylvia is stronger, quicker, more polished, more skilled, will kill the opponent in a tackle, a vastly superior leap, a better mark...

Sylvia has shown nothing at senior level to suggest he will be anything but an honest toiler. Travis, on the other hand has show a lot in just 2 games. It's not gospel, but it's a pretty damning indication at this stage.

Zeke said:
No contest in my most humble opinion. Travis has it all over Sylvia.

Code:
Colin Sylvia:  8 games / 58 disposals @  7.25 / 18 marks @ 2.25 / 2 goals @ 0.25
Travis Cloke:  2 games / 29 disposals @ 14.50 /  7 marks @ 3.50 / 2 goals @ 1.00

I know it's early days, but I have a feeling that Trav will continue to make Sylvia look like a mere VFL wonder for years to come.

travcloke2vc.jpg
He is suppose to be the best tackler in the game where are the stats there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macca_2111 said:
Cloke has played two games, if he's anything like his brothers he will be another dud. Dont get your hopes up yet Collingwood supporters
Well we cant all pass up Judd for Hodge like you genius's

COMPARISONS
KICKING DISTANCE: EQUAL
VERTICAL JUMP: SYLVIA BY A BLOODY MILE(Look at the draft camp stats)
TACKLING: SYLVIA BY A ********ING MILE
PACE: EASILY SYLVIA (Look at the dreamteam stats)
OVERHEAD MARKING: SYLVIA FOR HIS SIZE IS MUCH GREATER
ARROGANCE: sYLVIA HAS THAT TOUCH OF ARROGANCE THAT MANY GOOD PLAYERS HAVE I.E AKERMANIS, VOSS, CAREY ETC

GAME SET MATCH

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Cloke Vs Colin Sylvia

Back