trent cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Me want him. :thumbsu: :D :thumbsu:

Like said above.. similar to Garry Ablett Jnr or Juddy. Has a bit of a burst of speed in him. Good around goals.

I hope we get him.

[YOUTUBE]43Tko4FReZk[/YOUTUBE]

Bit shorter than I'd like though.

You will need pick 1 to get him as he wont be around by 3.

are you sure i have heard that obviously kreuzer pck 1

morton pick 2

cotchin pick 3 if we get it?

maybe we could throw incentive to richmond like mortons brother to tell them to back off?

are you sure i have heard that obviously kreuzer pck 1

morton pick 2

cotchin pick 3 if we get it?

maybe we could throw incentive to richmond like mortons brother to tell them to back off?

I hope we do.. because cotchin is a keeper. We can pick him up pick 3 and give him the 3 guernsey. Then he'll have to play like judd! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh he's a superstar and he gets hell pumped when he kicks a goal that would pump up everyone down at subiaco oval.
he did look pretty quick , like an upgrade of priddis , (not that priddis isnt good, but faster and more flamboouyant in his decisicion making , uno willin to take a risk)

does anyone know where his allegiances lie? dockers or eagles

he did look pretty quick , like an upgrade of priddis , (not that priddis isnt good, but faster and more flamboouyant in his decisicion making , uno willin to take a risk)

does anyone know where his allegiances lie? dockers or eagles

allegiances lol..im sure he will be happy to just be drafted...but your right, he just looked like he had some flair about him- masten was feeding him, i can imagine kerr would do the same and palmer bursts onto the left....cotchin looks really thin and awkward, maybe they just werent good shots of him...kruezer looked ok, i reckon that natanui or whatever his name is will be a high pick next year.

cotchin looked too slim and too fragile for AFL and this stage i think palmer would be explosive and more wat the eagles would want. His explosiveness would fill that hole judd left but only by a little bit.

If i had Pick 1, il pick Cotchin over anyone.

Why anyone compares him to Judd obviously hasn't seen him play. Judd is a pure midfielder who can push forward. Cotchin is a forward who can push into the mdifield. Plays rediculously like Leroy Jetta of last year and is in the Nathan Brown/ Gablett mold for you guys who havnt seen Jetta yet. Has probaly the best skills in the draft, is Dale Thomas like in flair and has really good pace but is no Judd or Davey.

Will see him in the midfield full-time eventually but don't expect anything for at least 4 years. Needs to improve his goal-kicking (esp that action) and develop a defensive side (chasing, tackling, being busy without the ball, etc).

If i had Pick 1, il pick Cotchin over anyone.

Why anyone compares him to Judd obviously hasn't seen him play. Judd is a pure midfielder who can push forward. Cotchin is a forward who can push into the mdifield. Plays rediculously like Leroy Jetta of last year and is in the Nathan Brown/ Gablett mold for you guys who havnt seen Jetta yet. Has probaly the best skills in the draft, is Dale Thomas like in flair and has really good pace but is no Judd or Davey.

Will see him in the midfield full-time eventually but don't expect anything for at least 4 years. Needs to improve his goal-kicking (esp that action) and develop a defensive side (chasing, tackling, being busy without the ball, etc).

Agree with all of that except the last part, is renowned for good defensive pressure.

Agree with all of that except the last part, is renowned for good defensive pressure.
Saw alot of him in the first half of the year and he was rather pedestrian. Have been on the piss too much in the past couple of months (what you expect, its finals time lol) so iv missed alot lately.

Could of showed some defensive signs in the champs but didnt see it.

Saw alot of him in the first half of the year and he was rather pedestrian. Have been on the piss too much in the past couple of months (what you expect, its finals time lol) so iv missed alot lately.

Could of showed some defensive signs in the champs but didnt see it.

Played an outstanding finals series until he broke his foot.

He's a great kid to watch has quick hands a great long kick and gets he's own ball he is going to be good i just have a problem if he goes to Richmond we don't seem to bring these young kids along as quick as other clubs i have a feeling it's our culture of the senior players trying to run the club.But Terry will fix this in time lets just hope it's sooner rather than later. Cheers :thumbsu: Wouldn't mind some info on Morton though is he a KPP.

TRENT COTCHIN – NORTHERN KNIGHTS
4:33 PM Wed 21 March, 2007 | Back

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/6301/Default.aspx?newsId=39864

Trent came under notice in last years Under 16 National Championships playing for Vic Metro. Trent played in the midfield and displayed a diverse array of skills and an ability to win contested inside possessions. He also utilized his running capabilities to run and carry the football. In the national carnival he averaged 20 possessions of which 10 were contested. Trent is a natural right footer but is very comfortable on his left side.

Trent was captain of Vic Metro and set a wonderful example for his team mates with his aggressive attack on the football and his willingness to tackle, harass and chase the opposition.

Trent returned from the carnival to play 6 games for the Northern Knights and recorded impressive stats for a bottom aged player.

FITNESS TESTING

Date
Height
Weight
Skin
SVJ
RVJ
5m
10m
20m
Agility
Beep

AIS Canberra Testing 14-1-07

Trent meets all of our fitness benchmarks for a midfield player. His leg speed is exciting, although I will be very interested to see his draft camp first 5 metre testing in October as I believe he is quicker than 1.12.

I am confident that Trent will be a mid 14 beep in October 2007, which gives him a very high speed / endurance rating.

FITNESS COMPARISON

Player
Height
Weight
Skin
SVJ - Not sure what these are
RVJ -
5m
10m
20m
Agility
Beep

T.Cotchin

Luke Ball

Brock McLean

● NB Trent’s testing is at age 16 whilst Luke and Brock were at 17.

AIS ACADEMY

Trent is a member of the 10th AIS Academy and will tour South Africa in April as part of the program. Each AIS member spends 1 week at an AFL club as part of their scholarship and we were fortunate to have Trent Cotchin and Addam Maric at Richmond in January.

Trent impressed all the coaching staff with his application and his willingness to embrace all the different requirements of a professional AFL footballer. Trent adapted to all the training drills and his skills stood up well under the increased speed of AFL football.
It was a very demanding week physically for the boys but Trent handled all aspects with composure and confidence.

I have no doubt that Trent will continue to progress as the year evolves. He will be a highly sought after player come November 24th.

More info about Cotchin:

http://www.ais.org.au/austrules/cotchin.asp

http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_i...S&pID=143804335&client=1-3020-0-40212-4413270

Remove this Banner Ad

trent cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back