Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other....

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wilkie well deserved for consistency over the past few years, but far out Marshall not winning, nor placing top 3 is criminal. Feel sorry for the lad, this is the second time he should of won, after Ross stole it from him a few years ago.

I find the Battle stuff a bit over the top now actually. It’s hardly like he did a Jason Horne-Francis or something. And for his time here he always committed 100%. I mean, it’s easier for him to do that because he’s got an absolute cement head, but still. He must have said or done something on top of just leaving to **** the club off like this.

I find the Battle stuff a bit over the top now actually. It’s hardly like he did a Jason Horne-Francis or something. And for his time here he always committed 100%. I mean, it’s easier for him to do that because he’s got an absolute cement head, but still. He must have said or done something on top of just leaving to **** the club off like this.
What have they done?

F*** Battle

Top 3 all defenders... who says they don't get any recognition ;)

Didn't watch tonight but out back 6 was elite this season and our only elite line. Wilkie and Battle were huge for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What have they done?
They've mentioned his name a whole once.
I think it's more than fair to suggest how he left has rubbed people at the club the wrong way.

Playing every game always goes a long way in these things and obviously played his role well.
That’s what I like about the BnF, it more or less shows who did what they were told (from the coaches view). As a supporter, I have biases…so I’m not really a good judge of our playing group.

Callum Wilkie was born to be a premiership player.

I believe he will be

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Trevor Barker Award 2024 Mon 30 Sept 7:30pm

Back