Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Steele

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other....

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

read the comments though and its abuse towards our club non stop, too stupid to realise what's happening
Just nuffie supporters of 'big' clubs who are threatened by a small club standing their ground and calling out the unfairness.

But I'm sure certain media types will do the same tomorrow and say we should look at ourselves instead of blaming the AFL, ignoring that Basst acknowledged how history is mainly self inflicted.

read the comments though and its abuse towards our club non stop, too stupid to realise what's happening
I was literally just doing that.

Hilariously all the fans who have benefitted from a bent system having a crack.

My favourite comment was the bloke saying… if they had a FS going pick 1 he wouldn’t be saying anything 😂

Bassat is right about we are expected to shut up an cop it.

I expect that will no longer be the case at this football club.

Bassat is right about we are expected to shut up an cop it.

I expect that will no longer be the case at this football club.

They are kinda proving the point as it is, as sheeple going to sheep and cry wolf.

Just nuffie supporters of 'big' clubs who are threatened by a small club standing their ground and calling out the unfairness.

But I'm sure certain media types will do the same tomorrow and say we should look at ourselves instead of blaming the AFL, ignoring that Basst acknowledged how history is mainly self inflicted.
I dont care what nuffie oppo supporters say, or the AFL client media like Purple, Wilson and Dwayne Russell. They are paid mouthpieces from the AFL.

Bassatt doesn't GAF, and either should any one of us.

Bassat did a great job and balancing it between "We know we've shot ourselves in the foot" and "We aren't exactly helped by the AFL"

Bassat did a great job and balancing it between "We know we've shot ourselves in the foot" and "We aren't exactly helped by the AFL"
Yep. Very balanced from him. And his mention of the academy issue was used to demonstrate how we have been vocal this year about issues negatively impacting us so it's not like it was brought up out of nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd place. The Traitor.
2nd place. Jack Sinclair.
1st place. Cal Wilkie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Trevor Barker Award 2024 Mon 30 Sept 7:30pm

Back