NICK THE PIE MAN

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2000
Gold Coast, QLD
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Red Sox (MLB)
I admit he is not the best player but I can't believe that some of Saints fans booed him when he came on stage to receive his medal! It was very audible too. Came through very cleary on TV and radio.

Very harsh. He didn't play great but he would have tried his guts out all night and didn't deserve that.

I know the majority of good Saints fans wouldn't have had a part of it but it shocks me that still a portion of the crowd did.

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN
I admit he is not the best player but I can't believe that some of Saints fans booed him when he came on stage to receive his medal! It was very audible too. Came through very cleary on TV and radio.

Very harsh. He didn't play great but he would have tried his guts out all night and didn't deserve that.

I know the majority of good Saints fans wouldn't have had a part of it but it shocks me that still a portion of the crowd did.

thats pretty pathetic if its true

every club has some lowlifes , they have usually never played the game and wouldn't have the foggiest what it takes to even get out on that ground, they are losers.
They are the small minority at every club
West Coast has Danny_Green etc.
Everyone around me cheered every player but you can hear booing on the TV.
sad pricks:mad:

i couldnt believe it when i heard it

i thought it was the geelong supporters, but no doubt they wouldve been just as arrogant and unsportsman as the side and left the arena as soon as they could

shame on those saints fans who booed :mad:

Originally posted by leonmagic
i couldnt believe it when i heard it

i thought it was the geelong supporters, but no doubt they wouldve been just as arrogant and unsportsman as the side and left the arena as soon as they could

shame on those saints fans who booed :mad:

Here's a Collingwood supporter calling Geelong supporters arrogant and unsportsmanlike. Right...

Saints have survived on spirit and heart. It's kept us together thru mostly thin times and and the few thick ones.

It's fantastic that we're experiencing a great faze at present, some will say the greatest - like me, however..... unfortunately this has meant that the most ugly type of supporter - fair weather richard craniums - have reared their ugly heads.

It's such low life that would boo a player - one who tried his hardest - never shirked his responsiblity - proudly wore our colours - AND is part of our exciting team.

My message to those #$@% sick @%$# please don't buy a Saints membership or if you have one burn it. Also if you crawl out of the gutter to attend one of our games don't dare sit anywhere me.

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN

The Saints supporters around spent the first half bagging the crap out of Schwarze.

The second half they couldn't,because he was on the bench.

thats a pathetic comment with nothing to back it up GeeCat.

as i couldnt get a ticket for last years grand final i cant comment, however in the 2002 GF, EVERY SINGLE collingwood supporter around me stayed for the presentation - as well as the side, ditto the 2003 wizard cup final.

so pull your head out of your ass and stop writing back gutless comments that have nothing to do with what the argument at hand is.

your getting VERY predictable :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Troy is a good man! He plays hard has everything going for him GREAT SKILLS. Has anyone thought he should be playing up forward??? I think thats his problem. He's not a defensive player anyone who knows troy knows he's a nice guy whos more of a classy skill type player than ballsy defender. We gotta stop pushing him into defense bring him up forward and then hell be a different player!! the only problem is there isnt room up forward right now!

Troy got his arrse kicked last night, but certainly didn't deserve to be booed (spelling?). It was coming from the far side of the ground (where the tv cameras are), and I wasn't sure whether Saints fans were responsible or not. If they were, it was pathetic and embarrassing.

I was embarrassed a few years ago when before an Everton game some supposed fans booed one of our (crap) players, Claus Thomsen, before the game at Goodison Park. This was just as bad.

Originally posted by Wally16
Troy is a good man! He plays hard has everything going for him GREAT SKILLS.

I am guessing if he had "everything going for him" and had "great skills" he wouldnt have been boo'd

Originally posted by Stakes
I am guessing if he had "everything going for him" and had "great skills" he wouldnt have been boo'd
It says a lot about the person who boos one of thier own even though the kid may have tried his guts out to the best of his ability, as I said in an earlier post all clubs seem to have a couple of these types, losers who have little skills themselves including life skills.
Stakes,Danny_Green or Francis or what ever you want to call him is one of these.
A sad individual.
The game will always attract the odd lowlife, but we don't have to like it.

I am truly disgusted at those who booed Troy. Sure, he may not be a superstar, but he deserves the support of Saints fans, even if the only reason is because he plays for us.
I actually believe he can be a very solid performer and he can improve, but he needs confidence to do so, not some idiots giving it to him, especially from our own side.
Anyone who did boo him is not a true Saint, you should be ashamed of yourselves. :mad:

Good to see him mobbed by fan on Sunday, thats gotta make him feel a bit better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Troy Schwarze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back