Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

That's a one tonner.

And those Ford utes were weird when they started doing that.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
A ute (/juːt/ YOOT), originally an abbreviation for "utility" or "coupé utility", is a term used in Australia and New Zealand to describe vehicles with a tonneau behind the passenger compartment, that can be driven with a regular driver's license.

A ute (/juːt/ YOOT), originally an abbreviation for "utility" or "coupé utility", is a term used in Australia and New Zealand to describe vehicles with a tonneau behind the passenger compartment, that can be driven with a regular driver's license.
I heard those series Ford utes were considered a different class of vehicle to Holden utes come rego time.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Nah, all Ute's are classed as commercial vehicles with the additional rego cost to go with it.
Worth it for all the free "loading zone" parks around the place.

Warning though in Melbourne it's $185 fine if you also don't have signage on your vehicle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh my, new prado taking many notes from the GU patrol.

4179646e76a6455e6a52dc3cf4d083cd

Selected photo

What a great fillum terminator was lol. Terminator into Mad Max on 9go.
Maybe the best movie ever in the Dylan8 canon

Was there any Barbie discourse here in the pages I didn't read? I thought it was very very funny, like a 5 minute stretch of shit away from being pretty bad but it somehow just held it all together to be a great time. I did the double on opening day - Oppenheimer into bottomless brunch into Barbie. One of the best cinema days I've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back