Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone here ever changed an inlet valve for an old toilet? Do universal ones work?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Have you tried blasting it with piss?

Has anyone here ever changed an inlet valve for an old toilet? Do universal ones work?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Yep.

What you’ll need to do is turn the old inlet valve 90 degrees clockwise to take it out, and then shove it up your butt. That should fix the problem.

Yep.

What you’ll need to do is turn the old inlet valve 90 degrees clockwise to take it out, and then shove it up your butt. That should fix the problem.
Ok Stanley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Could've cracked a tiny smile for us
View attachment 1784854

Lol for a guy whose been an utter piece of garbage his entire life and pretended the rules don't apply because he's rich... If the chickens come home to roost and he actually rots the rest of his life in a jail cell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍

Thoughts and prayers for Forzaport on this tough day

Lol for a guy whose been an utter piece of garbage his entire life and pretended the rules don't apply because he's rich... If the chickens come home to roost and he actually rots the rest of his life in a jail cell 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍

Thoughts and prayers for Forzaport on this tough day
He won't see a cell. Worst case for him is probably house arrest at Mar-a-Lago.

The opening helicopter shot sequence in The Shining used to get talked about with awe, now everyone is like meh I can do better shit with my JB Hifi drone I'll post it on me youtube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back