Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear you. The same thing happened to us.

Happened ? As in Sotos no more or referring to a past business?

So many people I know that have had small businesses never have good things to say about landlords and rent. Landlords are in general business killers, happy to stand by watch tenants fail, and when they do up the rent for the next sucker or let it sit empty as it’s still beneficial for them rotting empty thanks to rising property prices, equity and tax breaks.

So an older fella from footy noticed my limp on the weekend and I told him about my ankle. He's a shit stirrer but he assured me he was being absolutely serious when he said they the best stuff I can get for that is period pain medication. I told him a hundred times nah I don't think so, but he was absolutely committed about being genuine telling me this.

Has anyone else ever heard or tried it?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Put soy sauce on it.

mark-hamill.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Batman movies all suck really we just want a good Joker & we'll sit through a steamer.

It'd be good if they stopped making comic book movies like they've done nothing else the last 30 years... There's a whole world of other media out there. Maybe someone has an original idea? A story maybe?

It'd be good if they stopped making comic book movies like they've done nothing else the last 30 years... There's a whole world of other media out there. Maybe someone has an original idea? A story maybe?
They seem to be sure bet money makers so the big studios will keep rolling them out.

If you want to have fun tell people on Port Facebook groups that Josh Carr was a father-son pick as the son of Tom Carr.

If you want to have fun tell people on Port Facebook groups that Josh Carr was a father-son pick as the son of Tom Carr.
And thar tom carr was born as son to Bob Carr

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back