Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

My favorite thing to do right now is play Wikipedia Footballer with my housemates

Peak for "remembering guys" which is the favourite pass time of guys everywhere

Jari Litmanen

Since when is drinking a hobby that needs a replacing? Drinking is something to do whilst you do other things I thought? Not like I just drink in a room by myself doing nothing else. Am I doing it wrong?

Since when is drinking a hobby that needs a replacing? Drinking is something to do whilst you do other things I thought? Not like I just drink in a room by myself doing nothing else. Am I doing it wrong?
Building a wine &/or spirits collection can probably fall into the hobby realm.

Going to the gym & jerking off over your playlist though..

Building a wine &/or spirits collection can probably fall into the hobby realm.

Going to the gym & jerking off over your playlist though..
Gyms playlists, it's like listening to people talk about two things I care less about than almost anything, self improvement and other peoples taste in music, combine their powers to become ultra boring man.

Gyms playlists, it's like listening to people talk about two things I care less about than almost anything, self improvement and other peoples taste in music, combine their powers to become ultra boring man.
Or what people dreamed about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you don't want Jim's playlist then I gather? ancient oriental flute sounds as I do the tighten my coit lunges.

Last edited:
I saw this in a story about what you can get for damaged bank notes:

The RBA previously told Yahoo Finance it processed about 8,900 claims for damaged banknotes in the 2022-23 financial year and paid out $14.3 million.

That's an average of over $1,600 per claim. Sounds like someone had a large stash of $100s accidentally cut in half, or maybe a few extra zeroes have slipped into the story.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back