Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol. I mean how is this even news? FMD society has gone mad. Firstly, a female soccer player for one, like who literally gives a fcuk, and secondly getting arrested for saying that? Crime of the century. Perspective seems lost these days.
She's not a ********er either

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Lol. I mean how is this even news? FMD society has gone mad. Firstly, a female soccer player for one, like who literally gives a fcuk, and secondly getting arrested for saying that? Crime of the century. Perspective seems lost these days.

Apparently Kerr's people are going to take an "abuse of process" line of argument in seeking to have the charge dropped or downgraded. Maybe that's to do with the cops taking nearly a year after the event to bring charges, but she should be grateful that it took them so long and didn't interfere with her World Cup preparations/participation - there'd be some countries that would take great joy in nobbling a star player from a serious rival to their national team's WC aspirations.

Anyway, if the trial does go ahead, Kerr can always fall back on the tried and true defence:

tenor.gif

Imagine a Kerr doing silly s**t. That family has real issues. I just wish their money and fame broke the cycle.
Is the money and fame part of the problem?

Trying to imagine a circumstance in which I would give a single f*** if someone called me that.
Especially as a cop.

It’s a shit thing to say, but imagine a person with power of arrest and often a gun being so thin skinned about it.

You wonder how many layers of hierarchy this complaint must have gone through the London Met and no one stopped to think, Yeah this isn't really what the legislation is intended for and maybe we should just quietly kick this to the kerb.

We have bigger issues of this with the Sarah Everard case.

But no, apparently not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You wonder how many layers of hierarchy this complaint must have gone through the London Met and no one stopped to think, Yeah this isn't really what the legislation is intended for and maybe we should just quietly kick this to the kerb.

We have bigger issues of this with the Sarah Everard case.

But no, apparently not.
But focussing on nonsense like this is how those who don't want any anti racist legislation 'white ant' it.

But focussing on nonsense like this is how those who don't want any anti racist legislation 'white ant' it.

Why didn’t you just say termites, no need to bring colour into this.

the UK has some of the most stringent hatespeech laws in the world don’t they? having a four day trial over it seems excessive, but. they can’t just fine her and move on?

It's not like they have bugger all court cases waiting to be heard either.

The number of cases waiting to be heard has nearly doubled across England and Wales in the past four years, thanks to funding cutbacks, the pandemic and a feud between barristers and government over legal aid rates. In London, fresh data shows the capital’s crown courts are dealing with more than a quarter of the 60,898 backlog, compared with a 20 per cent share four years ago.

‘Devastating’ toll of London’s court delays

Some of the reports are claiming she said "stupid white PC" instead of "stupid white bastard" - maybe they've just cleaned that up and she actually went full Taylor Walker on the poor Bobby.

Vic Police have charged a 22yo man with the murder of Samantha Murphy. Awful outcome for the family, although at least they now have a resolution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back