Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Suppression order lifted. Someone misread the level of media outrage.

Under the Open Courts Act, Mr Tamanika was not required to provide any credible evidence to back up his claims, and the interim suppression order was granted until April 12.

However on Friday, Magistrate Michelle Mykytowycz said she had been in discussions with the Chief Magistrate Lisa Hannan to urgently bring the suppression hearing back before the courts.

Friday's hearing was set to determine whether the suppression order should stay in place, but Mr Tamanika formally withdrew his application for the gag order.

Chelsea and Matildas superstar Sam Kerr says she is ‘devastated’ by claims she called an English police officer a stupid white bastard, admitting she should have used the more appropriate Australian term ‘c*nt’.

“I’ve let myself down. I’ve let my teammates down. I’ve let Australians down,” Kerr said in a statement today.

I recon that's what she did say and now she's trying to claim she said "cop".

Yep pretty much. I just spoke to her and she reckons that they’re blasting the trees with fire hoses in an effort to keep the bats cool haha.

Sounds like the first Big Day Out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-w00t- Perf is finally getting its first Starbucks - in an outer suburb, at a servo..
View attachment 1922976
We had one here in Adelaide for a while. It was trash. Mega serves of milky goo.

But to be fair, just like they serve it in the US.

Seems like WA got the target audience just about right though. At 30km from the CBD - perfect to wash down a kebab on a Friday night/morning with minimal environmental consequences.

We had one here in Adelaide for a while. It was trash. Mega serves of milky goo.

But to be fair, just like they serve it in the US.

Seems like WA got the target audience just about right though. At 30km from the CBD - perfect to wash down a kebab on a Friday night/morning with minimal environmental consequences.
The key thing to understand about Starbucks is despite what they say, they dont actually serve coffee.

They serve hot flavoured caffeinated milkshakes. And once you look at them through that lens, they're actually pretty good at it.

Lol this lady listing a "kirk curbain" picture uploaded two incorrect pictures...namely one with a conversation asking for a lend of $30.

Presumably for crack.

Screenshot_20240309_133151_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
If you spin the globe around it looks like SA/Vic (and even NE Tasmania) is the hottest place on Earth atm:

1710034947247.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back