Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Hi Team,

Over the past 18 months I have put together a Gold Coast Suns podcast (I know, really niche right), with my good friend, where we just talk about all thing Suns, reflecting on the previous game, looking forward to the next one, and everything inbetween.

If you are interested in getting to get into the distorted mind of a Suns fan, feel free to give the podcast a listen, we release an episode every week on Monday or Tuesday for those interested! I will post the new episodes here every week. If you want them when they are released though, subscribe to the podcast on Spotify/Apple/Google etc.

I'll leave the most recent episode with a synopsis below!

We dive into the loss to Collingwood and talk about if the loss was as bad as we felt on Sunday. Also hitting on the team selection and get sidetracked talking about how we are set up, and are we being set up to win games by Dew and the coaching staff?

Give our 3,2,1 votes as well as looking forward to the Sydney game this weekend.

Thanks for listening,

K

We are on a high after another win at the SCG, and another win against the Swans. We talk about the returning Rory Thompson, Rankine finding some form, Swallow continuing to do work in the middle and Witts dominating games.

There is a very hard 3,2,1 votes to hand out and we look ahead to a game against Fremantle which may be more winnable than it appears.

Thanks for listening,
K

Remove this Banner Ad

Turnover The Tape: A Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back