TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

And 35 years of Seinfeld ended yesterday when the final episode of Curb your Enthusiasm dropped.

Leon finally watched a Seinfeld episode and said to Larry "that mother****** Kramer is a bit over the top".

And Jerry came back to finally and hilariously fix the Seinfeld finale.

I’ve started Shōgun, and I’m enjoying it but the wife keeps falling asleep. It’s like life imitating art imitating life.

Anybody watched Shrinking? Only 1 season so far. Harrison Ford & Jason Segal.
Got a bit of everything. Wife & I loved it & hope a second season is coming.
Lots of Laughs & tears etc. But very entertaining.

The Sympathiser.
A spy story about a south Vietnamese soldier who is actually spying for the North Vietnamese.
Escapes to the US with the Americans and continues to spy for the new Vietnamese government.
Stars Robert Downey Jr in four completely different roles.
Very interesting perspective on the war, and the integration of the Vietnamese into US society.. And of course, has been banned in Vietnam.

I’ve started Shōgun, and I’m enjoying it but the wife keeps falling asleep. It’s like life imitating art imitating life.
Is it anything like Shintaro the Samurai? Do his crew mates all get boiled and cooled and boiled and cooled in the big pot as in the book's first chapter or so? Does it seem authentic or been turned into fantasy as occurred to 'Marco Polo'?

The Sympathiser.
A spy story about a south Vietnamese soldier who is actually spying for the North Vietnamese.
Escapes to the US with the Americans and continues to spy for the new Vietnamese government.
Stars Robert Downey Jr in four completely different roles.
Very interesting perspective on the war, and the integration of the Vietnamese into US society.. And of course, has been banned in Vietnam.
And what's it on?

EDIT: Binge. I am watching episode 2. It's good!

Last edited:
Is it anything like Shintaro the Samurai? Do his crew mates all get boiled and cooled and boiled and cooled in the big pot as in the book's first chapter or so? Does it seem authentic or been turned into fantasy as occurred to 'Marco Polo'?

If afraid I haven’t seen Shintaro but there are definitely some nautical hot dogs boiling away in the second (?) episode.

I started watching Bodkin on Netflix last night. 3 Episodes in and I am really liking it.

Has some amusing lines and a bit of a laugh.

Without putting out spoiler alert there is this funny exchange... .

A farmer is sitting on a stool watching his cow? One of the shows main character asks what is wrong with her.
He replies that she is sad and missing her friend. He was then asked what happened to her friend, his reply?
I ate her.

The series is produced by Mr and Mrs Obama.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back