U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

tullamarines captain and best and fairest winner has been training with doutta stars looks keen to sign ... needs to keep reqruiting to put up a fight for the flag in 08

daniel tahlia might be able to run all day, but wen it comes to the hard stuff hes as scared as a six year old in the dark. tommy lucin can play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boy big gerry how modest your are. will you be following the other boys to bernards ? do you know how doutta 18's are shaping up ?:confused:
haha jus havin a bit of fun stirring it up! yeh douttas 18's should be good as only about 5 blokes have gone up. They should shape up to be a hard team to beat. Joely Cusack the commander down back will be hard to beat!

haha jus havin a bit of fun stirring it up! yeh douttas 18's should be good as only about 5 blokes have gone up. They should shape up to be a hard team to beat. Joely Cusack the commander down back will be hard to beat!
i hear they have a praccy match vs salesian from sunbury (vafa) ? would you like to have a wager on that one, cause i hear the ammo boys are a pretty good outfit as well.

i hear they have a praccy match vs salesian from sunbury (vafa) ? would you like to have a wager on that one, cause i hear the ammo boys are a pretty good outfit as well.
mmmmm i think ill keep my money in pocket cause im pretty sure a full team will not hit the park but most of the boys should play. Should be a good one. When and Where is this game?

MARIBYRNONG PARK F.C are still looking for Under 18 players for 2008 for the opportunity to play A GRADE Football.

Offering TRAVISTY clothing sponsorship, cash incentives & heaps of gift vouchers.
Come and be a part of a football club on the rise and be looked after & affiliated with its successful Senior group.
Bring a group of friends and make a change to your football. So far 16 - 20 players. Looking to be better than okay and willing to
reward those who come down and support.

CONTACT (call or sms) - 0438 352 778 or FAB Massi 0418390084

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back