Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Praccy match today between Wyndham Suns and St Marys - SMS held the Suns scoreless in the first quarter with the advantage of an Elsternwick-style northerly gale. To their credit the Suns kept plugging away and in a very good game of footy from both sides, came out victors 8-10-58 to 8-5-53. :thumbsu:

Yeah I saw that too. Has now been updated. You would assume then that the other grades will be released in forthcoming days

Forms really dropped the last couple years all round, juniors are getting worst, that's my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Massive generalisation. You've essentially written off all 50 odd teams. I'm sure you've got some evidence to back up this claim?

Anyone else notice the 19s premier fixture has disappeared from the website? Strange...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beauy to beat at bedes this week look for lovejoy , smout and Keating to dominate the tigers, word is de la are weak this year and will suffer a few losses this season!

Beauy to beat at bedes this week look for lovejoy , smout and Keating to dominate the tigers, word is de la are weak this year and will suffer a few losses this season!

Mate, you're a superstar! You can't put Lovejoy and Keating in the same sentence as yourself! Aren't the seniors going to rest you next week for the big round 1 seniors game?

Mate, you're a superstar! You can't put Lovejoy and Keating in the same sentence as yourself! Aren't the seniors going to rest you next week for the big round 1 seniors game?
Wrong smout mate younger brother of

smout couldnt get a kick in a stampede, should be sent to south side to review his footy career. along with kelly hes past his best
Smout has proven his critics wrong with solid games with 15+ touches in a grade. Chooka Kelly is in Stevie Lawerence's plans once he gets some more fitness at 19 premier level. Funny thing is south footy shits all over the excuse fora competition the sfl calls the colts. Horrendous standard which would see beauy (2s) de la (2s) ormond and oakleigh win a flag comfortably. Would rather watch paint dry than attend a game of such a putrid standard, eg. Bentleigh vs highett, that the SFL hierarchy continue to see as "of such quality". Time the sfl woke up to themselves and admit their competition is disgusting. Absolute farce. Let's not even talk about what they call "division one", how ironic

With a week off after todays games,any chance the board may reconsider any pre season comments.25 goal floggings in Prem and near enough 1oo pt win to last years sect 2 premiers against a relegated prem team just cannot justify any logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back