Armed & Dangerous

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2007
Townsville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Roosters
Not good enough Blues. Where was the pressure, the pace, the explosive feeling one gets from their team when they show poise, promise and potential?

I thought we might have a shot this year. Our efforts against finals contenders Richmond and Brisbane sold me false hopes of possible premiership glory.

But alas, after tonights effort I must acknowledge the might of the Magpie army, that juggernaught that is bound for September and finals success.

You got my hopes up Blues and I am shattered. How are we going to recover in time for September, when the opposition will be as, if not more ferocious and unforgiving as the relentless onslaught we experienced tonight?

Lift your game Blues. Tonight was not good enough! We demand reparations and we want them now!

Not good enough Blues. Where was the pressure, the pace, the explosive feeling one gets from their team when they show poise, promise and potential?

I thought we might have a shot this year. Our efforts against finals contenders Richmond and Brisbane sold me false hopes of possible premiership glory.

But alas, after tonights effort I must acknowledge the might of the Magpie army, that juggernaught that is bound for September and finals success.

You got my hopes up Blues and I am shattered. How are we going to recover in time for September, when the opposition will be as, if not more ferocious and unforgiving as the relentless onslaught we experienced tonight?

Lift your game Blues. Tonight was not good enough! We demand reparations and we want them now!

Round 3 Premiers Board.

How'd beating Geelong in 2009 go for you?

Next.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ubermad! - not good enough blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back