Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Champions League

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty decent draw with a few fresh match ups for once. Felt like some groups were on repeat in recent years.

Group F is easily the most brutal. Was hoping for a easier group for Newcastle.

Manchester City will walk through their group with ease.

Most of the other groups feel pretty balanced and will be interesting to watch.

Newcastle's group is horrible. Still, PSG have a habit of choking in the Champion's League (admittedly not in the group stages), and Dortmund might, in theory, be beatable.

Celtic could have had a worse group, but given Scottish football's tendency to implode in Europe, I'm not at all convinced they'll make it.

Utd should follow Bayern to the knockout stages, unless of course they wind up having to play Maguire, in which case expect hilarity.

City should win their group, and the smart money is on Lepzig to follow them, but then again, it might not be that simple with Young Boys. Napoli might surprise Real Madrid in winning that group, and I'd expect Barca to top theirs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs on the brain? Understandable. We’re massive.

I was waiting for the inevitable nibble ;)

1172320.jpg

Celtic could have had a worse group, but given Scottish football's tendency to implode in Europe, I'm not at all convinced they'll make it.

The gap is just too big between the SPFL and the champions league. It's appearance fee money only basically.

From Celtic perspective probably better off drawing a pot 3 team like Copenhagen, Red Star Belgrade, Shakthar without Mudryk this year who they could beat H&A for third to drop into the Europa rather than an even sort of group where everyone can beat everyone as the other 3 are probably too good for Celtic anyway.

Yeah been some poor results again from Scottish clubs in Europe comps.
Hibs 0-8 agg against Villa, Hearts down 1-6 agg v PAOK Salonika and Aberdeen losing 3-1 at home to mighty BK Hacken!!

Don’t think Celtic gets through that group.

Newcastle's group is horrible. Still, PSG have a habit of choking in the Champion's League (admittedly not in the group stages), and Dortmund might, in theory, be beatable.

Utd should follow Bayern to the knockout stages, unless of course they wind up having to play Maguire, in which case expect hilarity.

City should win their group, and the smart money is on Lepzig to follow them, but then again, it might not be that simple with Young Boys. Napoli might surprise Real Madrid in winning that group, and I'd expect Barca to top theirs.
Celtic with Ange would push teams.
But Rodgers have been dreadful this season and can’t see him being creative

Remove this Banner Ad

Champs Lg UEFA Champions League 2023/24 (Winners: Real Madrid)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back