MMA-Other UFC 303

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny how Ariel pretends to be some insider with heaps of knowledge. Never had a sniff Khamzat was out...

Just cryptic "we'll know more today or tomorrow", oh no shit.

I actually think the fights on, which is potentially dumb of me, I just don't see what they're playing at if it's off and not announcing it

I never really thought Conor v Chandler would happen and i still don't think it will. I hope it does, would be fun but I doubt it.

Pereira vs Jiri 2 announced for 303. Conor Chandler officially off

Probably better for everyone. My 2 favourite fighters going at it again
What a cluster **** of a day. My 2 favourite bets for the next month ruined too (Rob & Chandler)

WTF has the last week or 2 been about. To what benefit was there doing the is it off, is it on charade

Why is Chandler not wanting a replacement? Or is he getting one?

What a cluster **** of a day. My 2 favourite bets for the next month ruined too (Rob & Chandler)

WTF has the last week or 2 been about. To what benefit was there doing the is it off, is it on charade

Why is Chandler not wanting a replacement? Or is he getting one?

The UFC is looking to book McGregor Vs Chandler later in the year, so he's just waiting

Absolute grub behaviour by the UFC not announcing this 10 days ago, fans would have book accommodation and flights etc only to watch McGregor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perreira has knocked out Izzy for the 185 title, beaten Jan, KO'd Jiri for the 205 title, headlined 300, now defending the 205 title on 2 weeks notice. The guy is a maniac!

If he beats Jiri again his resume is insane, risky fight though Pereira wasn't even training, was in Australia doing something.

Perreira has knocked out Izzy for the 185 title, beaten Jan, KO'd Jiri for the 205 title, headlined 300, now defending the 205 title on 2 weeks notice. The guy is a maniac!
And doing in person promos at some bar in Melbourne called Pink Lemonade.

Now it's off, Conor, please go make your cash in the WWE the only respectable organisation that should allow him to 'fight'.

You really think McGregor needs to WWE? LMAO.

Jiri is so hittable, I love watching him fight but you can't be that devoid of defence against AP...

I also doubt AP gets too out of shape, he'll be fine

I guess.. they both fought last on the same card after all so shouldn't be any great advantage to either fighter.

You really think McGregor needs to WWE? LMAO.
I didn't say he needed it. If he keeps trying to fight in the UFC he clearly wants to make more money despite being worth a couple of hundred million.

Should all billionaires retire too because they don't need the money? Silly logic.

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-Other UFC 303

Remove this Banner Ad

Back