Game Updated Confirmed Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2004
Globetrotting
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is a new thread to replace Robin's old one. I can keep updating the first page over and over and over so finding out about the recent trades is quicker.

PLEASE KEEP THIS THREAD FREE OF SPECULATION.

Cheers fellas.

All Trades updated.

Confirmed delistings:
West Coast: Kasey Green
Sydney: Jared Sundqvist
Geelong: Daniel Foster

Rookie list promotions:
Shane Byrnes (Geelong)
Paul Bevan (Sydney)
Brett Jones (West Coast)

1. 12 July - Collingwood trade Chris Tarrant, Dane Swan and Alan Didak to Essendon for Jason Johnson, Dean Rioli and Damien Cupido.
2. 12 July - Geelong trade Cameron Mooney to the Western Bulldogs for Jordan McMahon.
3. 13 July - Sydney trade Jude Bolton, Ryan O'Keefe and Matthew Nicks to Adelaide for Andrew McLeod and Ian Perrie.
4. 13 July - St Kilda trade Brent Guerra and Draft Selection 80 to Richmond for Greg Tivendale.
5. 13 July - St Kilda trade Draft Selection 48 to Geelong for James Rahilly.
6. 13 July - Essendon on-trade Dane Swan to St Kilda for Leigh Montagna.
7. 13 July - Geelong trade David Spriggs and on-traded 48 to Essendon for Joel Reynolds and Draft Selection 30.
8. 13 July - Richmond trade Darren Gaspar to Carlton for David Teague.
9. 13 July - Carlton trade Lance Whitnall and Pick 24 to the Westren Bulldogs for Chris Grant.
10. 14 July - Carlton trade Karl Norman and Pick 56 to the Western Bulldogs for Sam Power.
11. 14 July - The Dogs on-trade Lance Whitball and trade Guido to Collingwood for Anthony Rocca and Richard Cole.
12. 14 July - Collingwood trade James Clement to St Kilda for Austinn Jones.
13. Western Bulldogs trade Cameron Faulkner + Pick 24 to Adeladie for Rhett Biglands and Doughtey
14. Western Bulldogs trade Eagleton and Biglands and Cooney and Koops and picks 54 and 70 for Collingwood's Fraser, Lockyer, Ryan Lonie, and Maxwell
15. Richmond trade Andrew Krakeour to North Melbourne for Daniel Motlop + Pick 44
16. Western bulldogs ontrade Cameron Mooney for Leigh Brown of North Melbourne
17.West Coast trade Daniel Kerr , pick 10, Sam Butler, Chad Morrison and Andrew McDougall for Leigh Brown, Anthony Rocca, and pick 56 of the Western Bulldogs

18. Fremantle trade A.Browne for M.Powell and R.Warfe of Sydney
19 Fremantle trade Graham Polak and James Walker to Essendon for Scott Lucas and Ted Richards

20 Fremantle trade Byron Schammer and Paul Medhurst to Essendon for Adam Ramanauskas, Jason Laycock and picks 46 and 62

21Three way Trade: Sydney trade Kirk and Lewis Robert-Thompson to Adelaide, Adelaide trade Johncoc k to St. Kilda, St.Kilda trade Penny to Sydney

22 Sydney trade L.Ablet, Matthews, Thelewis, Maceleski, and pick 13 to the Western bulldogs for Cross, Minson, pick 22, Boyd, and Brad Murphy

23 Sydney have traded Nick Fosdike Adam schnider and Jason saddington for Pat bowden, Farren Ray, and pick 38

24 Fremantle trade troy simmonds to Adelaide for tyson stenglien
25 Fremantle trade Peter Bell + picks #11 + #27 To St Kilda for Nick Dal Santo + picks #16 + #64

26 West Coast have traded Chambers, Paul Johnson, and pick 58 to North Melbourne for Brady Rawlings
27 Adelaide trade Kris Massie and pick 41 to Fremantle for R.Hayden

28 St Kilda trade Alan Murray to Sydney for pick 45
29 Fremantle trade Robert Haddrill, Matthew Carr, Tyson Stenglein, Troy Cook & Pick 46 traded to the Western Bulldogs for Brian Harris, Karl Norman, Robert Murphy

30 St Kilda trade S.Milne for Paul Williams and pick 38 of Sydney
31 Port trade Kane Cornes to St.Kilda for Peter Bell
32 Melbourne trade C.Bizzell and C.Slyvia and Pick 50 for Essendon's D.Soloman and K.Bradley and Pick 48

33 Port Adelaide trade Damon White to Adelaide for Marty Mattner
34 Port Adelaide trade J.Carr and M.Primus for P.Chapman and and pick 15 of Geelong
35 Port Adelaide trade pick 15 and Michael Wilson to Essendon for Paul Medhurst

36 Port Adeladie trade J.Surjan and S.Salopek to Sydney for Leo Barry
37 Melbourne trade B.McLean and M.Jamar and P.Wheatly to Port Adelaide for T.Thurstans and S.Burgoyne

38 Sydney trade Nick Davis, Jared Croach, and Farren Ray for
Matthew Pavlich, Troy Longmuir, and pick 43 of Fremantle.
39 Sydney trade Matthew Boyd to Essendon for Mark McVeigh.

40 Sydney trade Adam Goodes to St.Kilda for Matt Maguire, Heath Black, and pick 27
41 Sydney have traded P.Bowden, M.O'Loughlin, Heath Black, and pick 22 to Geelong for Kent Kingsley, James Kelly, and pick 47.

42 Western Bulldogs trade Daniel Kerr, Ryan Hargrave, Lindsey Gilbee to Geelong for J.Corey, C.Enright, S.Byrnes, S.Johnson
43 Western Bulldogs trade Josh Fraser and Pick 46 to St.kilda for
Justin Kosi and Steven Baker

44 Geelong trade Gary Ablett Junior and Andrew Mackie to Port Adelaide for Chad Cornes.
45 Western Bulldogs trade Wade Skipper and Tim Walsh for Stuart Maxfield and Heath James of Sydney

46 Geelong trade Paul Koulouriotis to Essendon for Sam Hunt
47 Sydney have traded pick 61 for Setanta o'Hailpin of Carlton.
48 Geelong have traded Jordan McMahon and pick 30 to Melbourne for Daniel Ward.

49 West Coast trade Chad Fletcher, Anthoney Rocca and Zac Beeck to Brisbane for Jonothan Brown and Luke Power
50 Meblourne trade P.Vardy and Pick 34 and Pick 48 to St.Kilda for T.Schwarze and Pick 32 and Pick 45
51 Sydney trade S. Dempster, T.Longmuir, and Kent Kingsely to Brisbane for Daniel Bradshaw.
52 Port Adeliade trade S.Gilham to Melbourne for pick 66

53 Western Bulldogs trade M.Hahn and D.Bandy to Sydney for P.Bevan and Jason Ball
54 Sydney trade C.Bolton and pick 47 to Hawthorn for Sam Mitchell.
55. Hawthorn trade J. Hay and L. Hodge and pick 4 to Geelong for M. Primus and J. Hunt and J. Bartell and R. Hargrave and pick31
56 Hawthorn trade C.Brown and C.Bateman to melbourne for
Ben Holland + P.Read

57 Sydney trade Ohailpin and M.Davis to Fremantle for A.Grover and Siegert
58 Fremantle trade Lucas and pick 16 and Parker to Geelong for Harley and pick 22 and pick 63
59 Sydney trade Barry Hall, Mitchell Hahn, and Daniel Bandy, pick 29 to Brisbane for Simon Black, Jamie Charman, J.Macdonald, J.Brennan, and pick 19.

60 Three Way deal: Sydney give Surjan to Adelaide and Doyle to Fremantle, Adelaide give pick 24 to Fremantle and pick 25 and S.Welsh to Sydney, Fremantle give Sandilands to Adelaide.
Sydney gain pick 25 and Welsh, Adelaide gain Sandilands and Surjan, Fremantle gain pick 24 and S.Doyle.

61 Sydney trade A.Mcleod and A.Murray to Hawthorn for J.Hunt, Ma.Williams, and pick 20 for Hawthorn
62 Kangaroos trade Petrie, S.Grant, pick 26, Baird for
S.Mitchell, Grover, Perrie, Meiklejohn and pick 43 of Sydney
63 West Coast trade B .Rawlings, A.Embley, and D.Adkins to Melbourne for C.Heffernan, R.Robertson, N.Brown of the melbourne type and Pick 45
64 Melbourne trade D.Adkins, G.Rigoni, P.Walsh, Pick 82, Pick 98 to Hawthorn for J.Bartel
65 Sydney trade S.Mitchell, I.Perrie, A.Meiklejohn, and pick 43 for
D.Petrie, S.Grant, David Trotter, and J.Baid (Because of problems with the initial deals, this has been adjusted. Kangaroos check your PM's for an explanation. pick 43 is Jesse W. Smith Father Son pick)
66 Adelaide trade Burton, Skipworth, and pick 57 to Kangaroos for Hale and J.Sinclair
67 Sydney trade B.Fixter to Hawthorn for T.Croad
68 Sydney trade Daniel Bradshaw and Shannon Grant to the Bulldogs for Izsac Thompson, Tyson Steinglein, and Andrew McDougal
69 Western Bulldogs trade Kositski and Enright to Fremantle for Harley and Headland
70 Kangaroos trade Brent Harvey, Shane Harvey, and Sam Mitchell to West Coast for Luke Power, Sampi, and Waters
71 West Coast have traded Staker to Brisbane for K.Kingsley and R.Copeland
72 Geelong have traded Callan, M.McCarthy and D.Haynes for Steven Baker, Richard Cole, and Heath James
73 Sydney trade Stenglien + J.Macdonald + A.Erickson + A.Siegert to Kangaroos for
D.Harris + C.Urch + Corey Jones

74 Sydney trade Corey Jones to Port Adelaide for Andrew Mackie
75 Hawthorn trade Adrian Cox + Tim Clarke to Brisbane for T.Notting + Craig McCrae
76 Melbourne trade L.Williams to North Melbourne for H.McIntosh
77 Port Adelaide trade P.Burgone, J.Mahoney, and A.Kingsley to the Kangaroos for D.Wells and T.Makepeace
78 Sydney trade S.Welsh, I.Thompson, W.Skipper, and C.Urch to North Melbourne for B.Waters, M.Firrito, Pick 12, and Paul Johnson.

The Draft Lists

Originally posted by Rookie
PRIORITY ROUND

1 Hawthorn
2 Richmond
3 Western Bulldogs

ROUND ONE

4 Geelong**
5 Richmond
6 Western Bulldogs
7 Collingwood
8 Carlton
9 Sydney**
10 Western Bulldogs**
11 St Kilda**
12 Sydney**
13 Western Bulldogs**
14 Essendon
15 Essendon**
16 Geelong**
17 Port Adelaide
18 Melbourne
19 Sydney**

ROUND TWO

20 Sydney**
21 Richmond
22 Fremantle**
23 Collingwood
24 Fremantle**
25 Kangaroos**
26 West Coast
27 Fremantle**
28 Kangaroos**
29 Brisbane**
30 Melbourne**
31 Hawthorn**
32 Melbourne **
33 Port Adelaide
34 St.Kilda**
35 Brisbane

ROUND THREE

36 Hawthorn
37 Richmond - Travis Cloke
38 St.Kilda**
39 Collingwood
40 Carlton
41 Fremantle**
42 West Coast - Mitchell Morton
43 Kangaroos - Jesse W. Smith
44 Richmond
45 West Coast **
46 St.Kilda**
47 Hawthorn**
48 St.Kilda**
49 Port Adelaide
50 Essendon**
51 Brisbane

ROUND FOUR

52 Hawthorn
53 Richmond
54 Collingwood***
55 Collingwood
56 West Coast**
57 Kangaroos**
58 Kangaroos**
59 Fremantle
60 Kangaroos
61 Sydney**
62 Fremantle**
63 Fremantle**
64 Fremantle**
65 Port Adelaide
66 Port Adeliade **
67 Brisbane

ROUND FIVE

68 Hawthorn
69 Richmond
70 Collingwood**
71 Collingwood
72 Carlton
73 Adelaide
74 West Coast
75 Fremantle
76 Kangaroos
77 Sydney
78 Essendon
79 Geelong
80 Richmond**
81 Port Adelaide
82 Hawthorn**
83 Brisbane

ROUND SIX

84 Hawthorn
85 Richmond
86 Western Bulldogs
87 Collingwood
88 Carlton
89 Adelaide
90 West Coast
91 Fremantle
92 Kangaroos
93 Sydney
94 Essendon
95 Geelong
96 St Kilda
97 Port Adelaide
98 Hawthorn**
99 Brisbane

Sydney have traded

Goodes to St Kilda for pick 27, Maguire, and Heath Black
and have traded Pat Bowden, Mick Oloughlin, Heath black, and pick 22 for Kent Kingsely , JAmes Kelly, and pick 47 of Geelong.

Confirmed above

GEELONG TRADES WITH BULLDOGS

Daniel Kerr, Ryan Hargrave, Lindsey Gilbee ------> Geelong

Corey, Enright, Byrnes, Johnson------> Bulldogs

Confirmed on msn

Confirmed delistings:
none as yet. I want to see some soon.

Rookie list promotions:
Shane Byrnes (Geelong)
Paul Bevan (Sydney)

So if i have 4 draft picks i have to use them??? why can't i just pass on that pick???

anyway West Coast promote Brett Jones. And De-list Kasey Green. there will be more promotions and de-listings once i have figured out my trades.

West Coast and Brisbane have agreed to a deal which has been delayed for 2 days, giving West Coast time to deal with other offers.

Assuming nothing else major happens the deal will go ahead in 2 days time which will send Luke Power and Jonothan Brown to West Coast and Chad Fletcher, Anthoney Rocca and Zach Beeck to Brisbane.

deal is pending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Updated Confirmed Trades Thread

Originally posted by Jako

So if i have 4 draft picks i have to use them??? why can't i just pass on that pick???

anyway West Coast promote Brett Jones. And De-list Kasey Green. there will be more promotions and de-listings once i have figured out my trades. [/B]

if u trade jeremy humm for instance, for pick 77, u have to use it. excuse the bad grammar, but u would be giving him away for free esentially. and u have to use all ur picks up to that stage because you can't pass on 45 and 67 but take 77 for example.

Originally posted by Jako
West Coast and Brisbane have agreed to a deal which has been delayed for 2 days, giving West Coast time to deal with other offers.

Assuming nothing else major happens the deal will go ahead in 2 days time which will send Luke Power and Jonothan Brown to West Coast and Chad Fletcher, Anthoney Rocca and Zach Beeck to Brisbane.

deal is pending.

I would like to challenge that deal and try and give Brisbane a better offer for Brown And/Or Power. (Mainly Brown).

Get back to me Brisbane!

TRADE
013413bp.jpg

Chad Cornes----------------------------------> Geelong

131119bm.jpg
013274bt.jpg

Andrew Mackie And Gary Ablett Jr-------------> Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Updated Confirmed Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back