Urgent Reminder for Geelong Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Foxsports 1 right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

You really are fixated with Geelong aren't you Mr Collinwould've... why? was it not enough to hang your season on R9? Did you need closure that never came? Did the burglar that not only took your plasma but did "bad things" to your mum wear a cats jumper? Either top yourself, take drugs or get therapy... anything to get over it...

this is bay 13, and right now Geebomed it's more fun to take the piss out of than Fremantle in trade week so expect it to continue.

And thanks for reminding everyone that we flogged you like the little bitches you are in round 9.

Hawthorn should share the premiership with us as we are the only other team to beat Geebomed this year. We showed them how to do it and planted the seeds of doubt in their minds when pressure is applied.

this is bay 13, and right now Geebomed it's more fun to take the piss out of than Fremantle in trade week so expect it to continue.

And thanks for reminding everyone that we flogged you like the little bitches you are in round 9.

Hawthorn should share the premiership with us as we are the only other team to beat Geebomed this year. We showed them how to do it and planted the seeds of doubt in their minds when pressure is applied.

Yeah, go for it... front up in your prison bars at Waverley and put that proposition to them, you'll get a fair hearing I have no doubt.

I guess hiding under the skirts of Hawks spitting little barbs like a gremlin beats being butt f*cked by Carltank supporters every time you stand under your own banner eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a reminder:

You flogs got beaten in the semi-final.

Here's another one:

You have won one flag in 50 years.

I can see you are going to be a heavy hitter around these parts with calls like that :thumbsu:

uninspiring tired piss week calls like this one that every half wit on Bf uses should be left to the main board.

[youtube]Wel0xJLairA[/youtube]

dumbassqj8.jpg

It takes a true tasmanian inbred to wear sunglasses in pitch dark. -insert buddy joke-

FG Announces He is Gone
This is it. My last post till the Cats win a Premiership.

BF is a funny place, you all wanted me to go so you could call me gutless, and when i am here you call me gutless. You spend ten posts crapping on me, and then secretely PM me wanting me to stay.

I don't give a hoot.

No-one had the balls to accept the bet as it was laid, and yet want the rewards from it.

You all deserve each other, what you don't realise is that without idiots like me and gc bay13 does not work. If you all agree with each, the board will simply become another club board.

There are people who play up, and are the conduits for fun within these forums. However it amazes me that there are some that forget that they are on the internet, and it is fun. By suppose they are the ones that support some of BF sponsors.

To the ones i have had some interesting barbs with it has been fun, with the mods well i think i caused you too much work, as you are volunteers, and are not paid.

I think this site needs to lighten up, this is the internet.

Everyone needs to remember that BF is owned and someone makes money by all of us being here, through advertising revenue. the greater the number of members and posts, the greater the dollars that flow through to the owners coffers.

And if all these posers had brilliant lives, they would not spending copious amounts of time online. Because you may be calling me an idiot a number of times, but what doies that say about someone who feels that need.

I can only imagine the abuse that will follow, but guess what go for at as i will not be here, so let it go. You obviously have too much time on your hands. At least there is something in your hands.

This is the internet, and not real life, and for all the cats let us see who laughs last. Sometimes it is in adversity when the true colours are revealed.

Trolls play to your hearts content. It is harder to play the idiot, than the cool dude throwing cheap shots. But bring it on i don't give two hoots. As i will not be here until the cats are premiers. And for saints supporters, at least it will not be a once in a lifetime experience.

forrrest is honouring a bet, that no-one had the balls to accept
but everyone is willing to claim, shows you the calibre of peasants on this forum

so long scum!!!
------------
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH goodbye-Nice one GUTLESSGUMPY!
thought that bcos it was closed! We should still see your ignorant stupidity!
Arrogant football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Urgent Reminder for Geelong Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back