NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why are they getting by sacked if they are "the best people"?

Take your time.

Those 3000km submarine tunnel trips take a while I hear.
The US is being shown the swamp to wake them up. Trump, if it really is him, might be part of that swamp as well.
One thing’s for sure is that the military was activated in December, 2020 when Trump signed that Executive Order that allowed for Continuity of Government.
The real question is whether the US is under the control of a military regime that is working for the good of the people or not? Are they speeding up or taking down the Deep State?

Clueless to what I posted as usual
What you post is highly amusing but it simply makes no sense, you beautiful bastard.

Please finish this sentence. Trump is firing the "best" people, which he himself hired, because...

The US is being shown the swamp to wake them up. Trump, if it really is him, might be part of that swamp as well.
One thing’s for sure is that the military was activated in December, 2020 when Trump signed that Executive Order that allowed for Continuity of Government.
The real question is whether the US is under the control of a military regime that is working for the good of the people or not? Are they speeding up or taking down the Deep State?

I realised long ago that you're cooked. I just hadn't realised it had gotten to the "burnt to a crisp" level.

No one wears Biden hats either. You want to know why?

Because it's not a cult like Trump/MAGA.
More like because no one loves the Biden admin they just vote for him out of hatred for the opponent.

When the choice is between hate and love, which option should decent-hearted folk choose? This hopeless romantic says the latter, but in a world so cold, who knows... perhaps you guys get your way, with hate and pessimism triumphing over love and optimism :( dark days indeed m8.

More like because no one loves the Biden admin they just vote for him out of hatred for the opponent.

When the choice is between hate and love, which option should decent-hearted folk choose? This hopeless romantic says the latter, but in a world so cold, who knows... perhaps you guys get your way, with hate and pessimism triumphing over love and optimism :( dark days indeed m8.

I think you missed your calling. You should be writing Eulogies and/or Bereavement Cards.

When the choice is between hate and love, which option should decent-hearted folk choose?

FK going all straw man again. It's becoming somewhat of the 'go-to'.

In the context of current US politics, the choice isn't between love and hate. Is that a difficult concept to grasp?

In the context of day-to-day life, if the choice is between love and hate, does anyone, anywhere, ever choose hate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can realise what you want but Trump is about to enter his third term as POTUS.
The fact that the world is totally screwed right now is a good indication that Trump is not the POTUS :$

I’m fine mate. Maybe you’re the one projecting here and you need help.

Projecting? Any way you look at it, claiming he is about to start a 3rd term as president is 100% wrong.

More to the point, it's not as if you've made an understandable mistake, like if the circumstances aren't clear so a misinterpretation can be forgiven. That Trump is not about to start a 3rd term as president is an obvious and irrefutable fact, so denying it is burnt-to-a-crisp cookerism.

Even your fellow cookers know it's a ridiculous assertion.

You’re a cranky old man LTK. Dial it down a notch. It’s a discussion board. Disagreeing with you is not a serious attack that needs to be avenged at all costs.

Mate, I truly don't care about disagreements on this site. I have plenty of them on the North board as well as here.

I'm trying to let you know that you appear to have a serious cognitive impairment that is obvious to all who read your posts. You have asserted something that you believe, but it is a clear, unambiguous impossibility. Apply some basic thinking skills and climb out of the rabbit hole.

And I was simply laughing at the ridiculous suggestion that the world is bad because Trump isn't in charge to save us all. I mean, that post was just hilarious.

A little known fact about the Deep State is that they hide listening devices in wasp nests.
If you really care about freedom, you'd grab a big stick and knock down every wasp nest you see.

You can add the FBI to the list.

The great man will smash them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the winds.
A quote from the last great man who dared oppose the deep state? A fine selection as always ET, tis a shame it will go over the heads of our soy-infused chums here.

How would you feel about RFK Jr for VP? To be announced by them both on Joe Rogan's podcast, naturally. Dominating every sensible vote in this manner seems almost unfair... yet perhaps necessary.

You can add the FBI to the list.

The great man will smash them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the winds.
Defund the police FBI!

This is a suspicious about face from an ardent back the blue enthusiast. FireKrakouer what colour was Easty's hair at the last mensa meeting, any purple creeping in at all??

Defund the police FBI!

This is a suspicious about face from an ardent back the blue enthusiast. FireKrakouer what colour was Easty's hair at the last mensa meeting, any purple creeping in at all??

Hard to say. Either his hat keeps getting bigger, or his head keeps getting smaller.

1716938751179.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back