NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, it's worth mentioning that Biden has repudiated his support of the Bill. Repeatedly.

Doesn't exactly sound like the words of a man who 'supports life sentences for all drug charges'.
Yeah, he wrote it, then he repudiated it. Then doubled down on it when it suited him, like his 2008 presidential campaign.

"Biden added in his speech that rehabilitation could not be a condition for release or sentencing, because the United States criminal justice system didn’t know how to rehabilitate offenders.

“I’m the guy that said rehabilitation, when it occurs, we don’t understand it and notice it and even when we notice it and we know it occurs, we don’t know why,” he said. “So you cannot make rehabilitation a condition for release.”

The consensus, Biden again said, was the need to make streets safer. With an impassioned plea, Biden said he did not care what led someone to commit crimes.

“I don’t care why someone is a malefactor in society. I don’t care why someone is antisocial. I don’t care why they’ve become a sociopath,” Biden said. “We have an obligation to cordon them off from the rest of society, try to help them, try to change the behavior. That’s what we do in this bill. We have drug treatment and we have other treatments to try to deal with it, but they are in jail.”"

Doesn't really sound like a guy commited to social welfare of any sort. Sounds like a guy commited to locking up as many people as possible, for as long as possible. Which is exactly what his bills achieved.

Doesn't really sound like a guy commited to social welfare of any sort. Sounds like a guy commited to locking up as many people as possible, for as long as possible. Which is exactly what his bills achieved.

Yes, his Bill... passed by a Republican President, and a Republican Senate.

That he now repudiates.

Can we agree that all the above that I just posted is factual before we move on?

And just so you know, the bill can pass even if the president vetoes it.

Via a 2/3 majority in both the House and the Senate.

Ronald Reagan Vetoed 78 Bills, with only 9 being overridden.

Ronald Reagans signature policies were the 'War on Drugs' and 'Cutting government spending'.

In order to get government spending on drug rehab and education, the Bill had to include tough on Drugs measures, or it was not going to pass.

This isnt anything partisan or controversial. It's how Washington works.

7 years ago we had the Mainstream Media going after Trump with the narrative of not fit for President and the 25th admendment ... fast forward to the 2024 first presidential debate and the world got to see the truth of which President's health should be scrutinised.

Trump continues to shine the light on the corrupt one sided establishment anti-trump mainstream media agendas and fake narratives. It is only now that the powers to be and Democrat puppet masters are timing their strategic replacement of Joe that we will finally start to see some general discussion about Joe's fitness to lead the US.

Yes, his Bill... passed by a Republican President, and a Republican Senate.

That he now repudiates.

Can we agree that all the above that I just posted is factual before we move on?
No we can't agree on it. He flip flops between owning and disowning the bills he wrote.

This is a press release from when he was campaigning for the 2008 presidency. He was seeking the further militarisation of the police force.

"Senator Biden is the author of the 1994 Crime Law that is widely credited with helping to create the lowest crime rates in decades"

Via a 2/3 majority in both the House and the Senate.

Ronald Reagan Vetoed 78 Bills, with only 9 being overridden.

Ronald Reagans signature policies were the 'War on Drugs' and 'Cutting government spending'.

In order to get government spending on drug rehab and education, the Bill had to include tough on Drugs measures, or it was not going to pass.

This isnt anything partisan or controversial. It's how Washington works.
I've already posted quotes from Biden that the only way rehab and education was happening was in prison.

“I don’t care why someone is a malefactor in society. I don’t care why someone is antisocial. I don’t care why they’ve become a sociopath,” Biden said. “We have an obligation to cordon them off from the rest of society, try to help them, try to change the behavior. That’s what we do in this bill. We have drug treatment and we have other treatments to try to deal with it, but they are in jail.”"

I must admit that even I, the great FK, did not predict how badly this would go for sleepy joe. Had an AFL team performed that horribly, I would demand that they be investigated for tanking.

Now we get to see the Don bully whoever replaces Joe in the second debate.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

1719614257545.png

You're literally the one that's been telling us all that the Democrats are behind all of Trumps legal troubles, and it's all just an example of 'lawfare' by the Democratic party.

What do you think the Jan 6th Committee hearings were all about if they didn't give a shit about prosecuting anyone?

Literally the only reason Trump hasn't faced a ton of charges to date (including with his links to Russia) are because there is a mixed legal view on whether he can be charged (as the President may be immune to criminal prosecution).

He's immune from civil suit on account of actions taken as President. Maybe also criminal (but that's not clear yet).
You need to stop cooking so hard on the links to Russia. That was shown to be false 7 years ago. The only one’s with links to Russia was Hilary via Uranium One.

Last edited:
Mate, this is the best thread on BF. Some of the most awesome internet you will ever read.

I also enjoy rag-dolling you blokes around, you just make it so easy. Think of it as my own personal version of those clickbaity vids with titles like "MAGA destroyed with facts and logic" :tearsofjoy:

Happy to acknowledge I'm addicted to it :cool:
I thought that Bostonian ‘s post was a tad harsh. If Malifice was online as much as you Bourbons, he’d have cracked at least 5000 posts by now.

Does anyone still believe that Biden makes any decisions at all? Maybe he puts his hand up for a nappy change but otherwise he is a zombie. Unless of course the footage yesterday was another cheap fake. He made Trump look partly sane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone still believe that Biden makes any decisions at all? Maybe he puts his hand up for a nappy change but otherwise he is a zombie. Unless of course the footage yesterday was another cheap fake. He made Trump look partly sane.

I don't think he has the mental capacity to even request a nappy change at this point.

The only bloke who could possibly do more damage to the country is Gavin Newsom.

I don't think he has the mental capacity to even request a nappy change at this point.

The only bloke who could possibly do more damage to the country is Gavin Newsom.
I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Newsom seems like a fwit. There must be someone there who is not a former 1st lady, corrupt, or a giggling ****ing idiot. Hunter v Don Jr maybe.

What exactly are you struggling with? I've said pollies aren't interested in prosecuting other pollies. Trump is an obvious exception given the amount of charges he has faced. Even then the only thing that stuck was misuse of campaign funds or whatever he got done for.
lol no, Trump was interested in investigating Biden long before he faced charges himself, it was prior to the 2020 election. More staggering dishonesty from you.

I'm probably struggling most with your flip flopping, your desperate avoidance of acceptance that your view on the contents of the laptop defies any logical consistency.

Yup.

Trump appointees to lead both the FBI and DoJ, plus the prosecution running the gun case against Hunter who literally just entered the laptop into evidence. All corrupt and just covering up for the Bidens

And these guys object to being called cookers lol
to which you replied
Do you really think pollies are interested in prosecuting other pollies? They don't want to set a precedent or expectation that it is acceptable to do so. They are all dirty.
These were the posts that kicked this off. If you can't accept that you were seeking to imply here that Trump wasn't particularly interested in prosecuting Biden I'm not sure what to tell you :drunk:

lol no, Trump was interested in investigating Biden long before he faced charges himself, it was prior to the 2020 election. More staggering dishonesty from you.

I'm probably struggling most with your flip flopping, your desperate avoidance of acceptance that your view on the contents of the laptop defies any logical consistency.

to which you replied

These were the posts that kicked this off. If you can't accept that you were seeking to imply here that Trump wasn't particularly interested in prosecuting Biden I'm not sure what to tell you :drunk:
What exactly are you on about? Do you think a pollie not being charged with a crime means no crime was committed? You almost never hear about pollies facing any sort of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back