NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

If you absolutely must know, last Friday’s Mensa gathering unfolded as anticipated—an extraordinary success and a refined exchange of intellects among the cognitively elite.

Please find attached a photo of EasternTiger, Lebbo73 and I at the after party.

RDT_20240909_2000246131018260036182921.jpg

Dick Cheney and Putin both endorsing Harris. Things are getting weird.
Warmongers supporting the party of warmongering. Hardly a surprise.

Kamala’s biggest concern in life is Starbucks using white lids on their coffee cups (lipstick marks)

She is seen as dumb and easy to manipulate.

Kamala’s biggest concern in life is Starbucks using white lids on their coffee cups (lipstick marks)

Yes. The days of the peaceful left are well and truly over. They will take support from anyone to ensure their power.

Dick Cheney!!!!:tearsofjoy:

Putin a warmonger eh, BlueE will be disappointed in that - get in here and set 'em straight buddy! :tearsofjoy:

If you absolutely must know, last Friday’s Mensa gathering unfolded as anticipated—an extraordinary success and a refined exchange of intellects among the cognitively elite.

Please find attached a photo of EasternTiger, Lebbo73 and I at the after party.

View attachment 2106170
Note the bubbles, and that the description reads "hot tub" not "spa".

I'm worried about your diets fellas....

Yes. The days of the peaceful left are well and truly over. They will take support from anyone to ensure their power.

Dick Cheney!!!!:tearsofjoy:
Ah well, they had a good run.

Meanwhile its just business as usual for the right - anti-war (lol) zionist Tulsi "all protests are anti-semitic" Gabbard and Robert "no ceasefire" F Kennedy Jr endorsing Donald "you have to finish the job" Trump :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well, they had a good run.

Meanwhile its just business as usual for the right - anti-war (lol) zionist Tulsi "all protests are anti-semitic" Gabbard and Robert "no ceasefire" F Kennedy Jr endorsing Donald "you have to finish the job" Trump :oops:

You can't 'But Trump' the Dick Cheney endorsement. That is hilarious. Surely Harris doesn't accept the endorsement. :tearsofjoy:

You can't 'But Trump' the Dick Cheney endorsement.
Of course you can lol

You're trying to run an endorsement from warmongers angle. I know you said you don't follow this stuff all that closely, but if you're gonna make those kind of comments it probably behooves you to at some stage get across the positions of those who have endorsed Trump, not to mention those of the bloke himself :drunk:

Its kinda like the 'creepy joe' angle they tried to play in 2020. Never gonna get much traction when the attacks are coming from supporters of ol' "grab em by the pussy" Trump.

No.:tearsofjoy:

Nice attempted deflection. 1/10 ( gave you 1 for using the word behooves):tearsofjoy:

Dick Cheney, one of the most despised Republicans in recent history, is endorsing Harris. That is hilarious. Most people, not totally invested in But Trumping, would see the funny side. :tearsofjoy:
I'm trying to teach Easty a new word he can try out at the next Mensa meeting ;)

Oh, I can see the funny side, no probs there. Marginally funnier than Trumpers potting Harris for accepting the endorsement of warmongers but its close! :tearsofjoy:

That's good, I picked you as someone with a sense of humour. Laugh more, it is healthy.
Can do! Check out this comedy gold

RDT_20240909_1352388968839949227438142 copy.jpg

Narrator: no mail-in ballots have yet been sent :tearsofjoy:

Dear leader prepping his adoring rubes for another ring around the rosey. Poor old Flowers will be apoplectic (another good one here Easty!)

No.:tearsofjoy:

Nice attempted deflection. 1/10 ( gave you 1 for using the word behooves):tearsofjoy:

Dick Cheney, one of the most despised Republicans in recent history, is endorsing Harris. That is hilarious. Most people, not totally invested in But Trumping, would see the funny side. :tearsofjoy:
Isn’t that kind of the whole thing that makes it ridiculous? That two despicable humans won’t even back Trump. Even Putin who Trump apparently claims he has a great relationship with?

Mentioning other posters is really weird. Best off sticking to the subject matter.
lol. Still with this?

Flowers' mind has been warped by dear leader to such a degree that he is still, in 2024, somehow, an Australian who honestly believes the 2020 US election was stolen/fraudulent. Trump prepping him for yet another round of delusion actually is the subject matter.

Very sad, mental health is important. I hope by drawing attention to this very obvious and transparent planning on Trump's behalf that Flowers can at least get with in touching distance of reality and see the con for what it is should Trump lose in November and inevitably cranks up the same tired shtick.

Likely a forlorn hope I know but ya gotta try don't you.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back