NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm fine. I just ask you not to quote me with your stalkerish and weird posts about other posters. It's not hard for most people.
I understand why certain posters here don't really want to be reminded of the batshit insane stuff they post or believe, but I wouldn't have put you in that category. Whats weird is this white knighting of other posters who are more than capable of fighting their own battles.

You can ask all you like, mate. Again I refer you to the substance of my posts which you steadfastly refuse to engage with - its a public discussion forum. Do I sook it up when you arbitrarily characterise my posts as 'stalkerish' or 'weird'? Of course not, as long as its within the site rules you're free to post whatever you like here, and people are free to respond to it.

I'd suggest you harden up or, again, engage with a platform that is more your speed ¯\(ツ)

It's not hard. Don't quote me with your sociopathic posts mentioning other posters. I do not care. I find it weird and stalkerish, especially after you have been asked kindly to stop. Go for your life otherwise, but don't quote me with you rubbish. I've asked you many times to stop quoting me about other posters. Quote my posts as much as you like but don't include other posters in your rants. You might find it normal behaviour, but I find it weird.

There's plenty of material to make fun of Biden, Harris, Waltz and the left without talking about other posters.

Please stop.

Trump was always claiming he was the reason Putin didn’t start a war with Ukraine. Why would Putin change his tune and go against him? Genuine question.

Putin likes war and the Dems in power obviously gives him this.

If Trump was right, I don't believe anything he says, then Putin won't want him to win.

Or the most likely scenario is Putin is taking the piss because he is a psychopath.

If Trump was right, I don't believe anything he says, then Putin won't want him to win.

Or the most likely scenario is Putin is taking the piss because he is a psychopath.
I’m leaning towards the latter myself. Probably just wants to stir the pot.

sociopathic posts
I'm fine.
I don't think you are, mate. In fact on available evidence I'd say you have utterly lost the plot. You are now characterising posts in which other posters are merely mentioned 'sociopathic', apparently on the basis of nothing more than they are also a quote response to you. I have never come across this in almost 20 years of posting on this site :drunk:

Consider taking a break eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putin is worried the great man will end the war quickly on his terms and get the credit for world peace.

Putin looks bad if he loses control of the war. (The cackling fwit will give him breathing space to end the war his way.)

The democrats look bad if the great man ends the war quickly.

Trump will threaten to cut funding to Ukraine before the country is completely on its arse and primed to be r*ped by US corporations.

Trump will then tell Putin he can have the shithole under certain conditions. (If not he will double down and increase war funding to Ukraine.)

All these conditions will make the republicans look awesome cool and grouse.

Putin is shitting bricks and isn’t ready to deal with the OG deal maker. (Trump will get a peace prize if he shuts down the war. Putin might end up in a gulag if he screws up)

Of course, The military industrial complex wants the war to continue indefinitely.

They also want as many countries as possible joining NATO so they can help the country adhere to NATO standards aka sell them US weapons of wars.

I have been telling these flogs all this for years. All I get in response is Wikipedia links.

There's a body of evidence, and most importantly for that evidence is you won't stop after being asked many times.
rofl

That body of evidence being you don't like how someone responds to you on a public discussion forum, sometimes even using tools provided by the platform for their specific intended purpose.

Personally I think such an approach is much more indicative of potential, well maybe not sociopathy, but definitely some kind of deeply rooted mental issue. Your continual quoting of only a single word in each post and psychological inability to engage with the substance is also a bit of a worry.

Opinions eh, ain't they grand! Kinda the basis for this whole site when you think about it.

Putin is worried the great man will end the war quickly on his terms and get the credit for world peace.

Putin looks bad if he loses control of the war. (The cackling fwit will give him breathing space to end the war his way.)

The democrats look bad if the great man ends the war quickly.

Trump will threaten to cut funding to Ukraine before the country is completely on its arse and primed to be r*ped by US corporations.

Trump will then tell Putin he can have the shithole under certain conditions. (If not he will double down and increase war funding to Ukraine.)

All these conditions will make the republicans look awesome cool and grouse.

Putin is shitting bricks and isn’t ready to deal with the OG deal maker. (Trump will get a peace prize if he shuts down the war. Putin might end up in a gulag if he screws up)

Of course, The military industrial complex wants the war to continue indefinitely.

They also want as many countries as possible joining NATO so they can help the country adhere to NATO standards aka sell them US weapons of wars.

I have been telling these flogs all this for years. All I get in response is Wikipedia links.

If Trump wins then the war will most likely finish before his inauguration. And the corpse with claim he was responsible.

If Trump loses it will be business as usual for the warmongers.

Wikipedia is being exposed for what it is, a leftist propaganda tool.

Trump will then tell Putin he can have the shithole under certain conditions.
What conditions would those be mate? Bit of real estate to finally get Trump Tower Moscow off the ground? :tearsofjoy:

(If not he will double down and increase war funding to Ukraine.)
rofl

Imagine actually engaging in a good faith discussion with Easty about this. Trump will end the war alright, by cutting funding and giving Putin everything he wants.

Sorry, you have no substance and it is my fault for continuing to give you the attention.

Lets think. I post a fact about Cheney and Putin. You respond to me with your opinion. I school you in having a sense of humour and that not everything is But Trump.

You then start ranting about other posters, which I have previously asked you not to quote me with those type of rants. A normal person would say OK. You double down on the ranting thus the sociopath call.

You could just stop the behaviour, put it down as a lesson on how to conduct yourself, and move on. Its not hard.

I don't judge anyone who apparently doesn't understand the forum they are engaging with either, aren't we a pair of top blokes! :tearsofjoy:

I don't mind if you judge me. I am just not interested in you quoting me about other posters. That is weird behaviour and very boring.

I reckon you would be a good bloke in real life. Hopefully your behaviour is limited to the bourbons username on bigfooty. I suspect it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back