NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

If Trump wins then the war will most likely finish before his inauguration. And the corpse with claim he was responsible.

If Trump loses it will be business as usual for the warmongers.

Wikipedia is being exposed for what it is, a leftist propaganda tool.

Do you believe Israel Palestine can be sorted out?

Obviously not under Harris, but there may be an opportunity under a new Republican administration.

Personally I’d write the situation off and nuke the area; men women children…even the goats.

I’d then build a new country where Israel currently stands and call it ‘the republic of ****en behave or else!

Sorry, you have no substance and it is my fault for continuing to give you the attention. Christ mate, not sure how many more ways I can say it - its a discussion forum, reply or don't, either is fine with me.

Lets think. I post a fact about Cheney and Putin. You respond to me with your opinion. I school you in having a sense of humour and that not everything is But Trump. I take your schooling (lol) in good faith and post some champagne comedy that most people, not totally invested in Trumping, would see the funny side of.

You then start ranting about other posters, which I have previously asked you not to quote me with those type of rants. A normal person would say OK. You double down on the ranting thus the sociopath call. No, you've called it weird and stalkerish before. Today is the first time you've made the utterly bizarre request I don't include anyone else's user name in a post that happens to be quoting you which yes, I then did it twice more because come the **** on, have a bit of a sense of the context and banter that has gone on in this thread since day dot. The rant you refer to was "Poor old Flowers will be apoplectic" and a helpful suggestion for EasternTiger for broadening his vocabulary (sincere apologies for another instance here, but you appear to have forgotten or invented what I actually said - 'rant', lolz). Again mate, I can only thoroughly recommend you take a break at this point.

You could just stop the behaviour, put it down as a lesson on how to conduct yourself, and move on. Its not hard. Ha, a lesson from someone currently displaying your psychological tics on how to conduct myself online, genuine lols
Down to a single letter quote now, even single words have become too hard. This is really affecting me mate, bordering on sociopathy on your behalf imo, could you please stop? :tearsofjoy:

Corrections in red above :thumbsu:

lol. Still with this?

Flowers' mind has been warped by dear leader to such a degree that he is still, in 2024, somehow, an Australian who honestly believes the 2020 US election was stolen/fraudulent. Trump prepping him for yet another round of delusion actually is the subject matter.

Very sad, mental health is important. I hope by drawing attention to this very obvious and transparent planning on Trump's behalf that Flowers can at least get with in touching distance of reality and see the con for what it is should Trump lose in November and inevitably cranks up the same tired shtick.

Likely a forlorn hope I know but ya gotta try don't you.
The DNC have given up on the idea of cheating again in the 2024 election. Trump is that far ahead in the polling so they’ve decided to discredit him as being fit for being president instead.
They’ve already pushed back Trump’s sentencing to after the election so as to not be seen as interfering with the election process. They’ll then have him jailed with their corrupt judge in the hope of inciting MAGA people to riot.
When they don’t riot they’ll use their paid actors such as Antifa and the illegals to riot dressed up as MAGA supporters. This time, the military will step in and squash this second insurrection by the DNC and their shadow rulers. All the illegals will be rounded up and sent home to their country of origin.

I reckon you would be a good bloke in real life. Hopefully your behaviour is limited to the bourbons username on bigfooty. I suspect it is.
Likewise mate. I assume in real life you don't fly into a tizzy when someone mentions the name of a person who isn't present :drunk:

I legit have no idea how we've ended up here, its all very weird.

Do you believe Israel Palestine can be sorted out?

Obviously not under Harris, but there may be an opportunity under a new Republican administration.

Personally I’d write the situation off and nuke the area; men women children…even the goats.

I’d then build a new country where Israel currently stands and call it ‘the republic of ****en behave or else!

Personal opinion is they are all shit scared of Trump and what he may do. None of these psychopaths know what he is capable of. He will tell them all to ****ing stop it or the money will stop.

They are not scared at all of Biden, never have been, and Harris is just business as usual for the arms trade.

He will stop both wars (for now) and will be criticised for how he does it, but frankly who gives a **** about the critics.

The DNC have given up on the idea of cheating again in the 2024 election. Trump is that far ahead in the polling so they’ve decided to discredit him as being fit for being president instead.
They’ve already pushed back Trump’s sentencing to after the election so as to not be seen as interfering with the election process. They’ll then have him jailed with their corrupt judge in the hope of inciting MAGA people to riot.
When they don’t riot they’ll use their paid actors such as Antifa and the illegals to riot dressed up as MAGA supporters. This time, the military will step in and squash this second insurrection by the DNC and their shadow rulers. All the illegals will be rounded up and sent home to their country of origin.
See Skip, its not just Flowers dear leader has done a number on (I assume per your own logic this mention is ok coz its in a post not quoting you, but apologies if I've misunderstood).

We should continue to offer these poor souls all the support and engagement with reality we can muster.

Likewise mate. I assume in real life you don't fly into a tizzy when someone mentions the name of a person who isn't present

I despise back stabbing arseholes. Not a tizzy, just a plain **** off will do.

Last quote for me because you asked me to stop. We are here because you quote me about others posters and I have asked you not to.

Personal opinion is they are all shit scared of Trump and what he may do. None of these psychopaths know what he is capable of. He will tell them all to ****ing stop it or the money will stop.

They are not scared at all of Biden, never have been, and Harris is just business as usual for the arms trade.

He will stop both wars (for now) and will be criticised for how he does it, but frankly who gives a **** about the critics.
Agree. Good post.

Ironically enough that seems to be the approach Biden took (was forced to take really) in Afghanistan.

Looks like those MAGA gold star families campaigning for Trump and laying all the blame at the feet of Biden and Harris have no idea what they're talking about, who'da thunk eh

I despise back stabbing arseholes. Not a tizzy, just a plain **** off will do.
You'll need to explain what is back stabby about it. I can tag them if you like but I did remember you disliked that too, and I'm making reference to positions those posters have proudly professed here over the journey.

Last quote for me because you asked me to stop. We are here because you quote me about others posters and I have asked you not to.
Ha, mind you don't knock that halo off-kilter on your way out.

And I have stopped, apart from a few good-natured ribs about it immediately after you first mentioned it. Again, please try to have a bit of a sense about the context and banter that has gone on in this thread since day dot. Its a shared space, you don't get to dictate how people post here and I would be absolutely amazed if any of the people I've mentioned when quoting you have any issue with it whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Betfair odds

Trump 1.92
Harris 2.16

This might explain why our leftist friends are more deranged than usual.

A new poll also dropped showing Trump ahead of Mamala Kamala.

We might have to put up with a period of mental instability from our multi gendered friends.

I for one am available to them for emotional support and counselling, should they wish to reach out.

We might have to put up with a period of mental instability from our multi gendered friends.

I for one am available to them for emotional support and counselling, should they wish to reach out.

You might have to rename the mens shed.

ET, son, your message is not only eloquently crafted but also a testament to the depth of your insight and the elegance of your expression.

My only concern now is that after the great man humiliates Kamala in the debate tomorrow, the resulting upswing in his polling could motivate the deep state to attempt assassination again. We have seen that they don't take too kindly to having their puppets embarrassed :(

Link to new poll?

ET, son, your message is not only eloquently crafted but also a testament to the depth of your insight and the elegance of your expression.

My only concern now is that after the great man humiliates Kamala in the debate tomorrow, the resulting upswing in his polling could motivate the deep state to attempt assassination again. We have seen that they don't take too kindly to having their puppets embarrassed :(

Brilliant minds think alike. I also fear how the establishment will react when the great man edges past mamala in the polls.

I haven’t been this scared since I found out Malifice voted One Nation. That revelation shook me to my very core.

The deep state will definitely have another crack at taking out the great man.

We are living in perilous times, my friend.

If the democrats rig this one, we are facing an abyss that is deeper, darker, and more soulless than AOC’s creepy dead gaze Manson lamps.

See Skip, its not just Flowers dear leader has done a number on (I assume per your own logic this mention is ok coz its in a post not quoting you, but apologies if I've misunderstood).

We should continue to offer these poor souls all the support and engagement with reality we can muster.
How has Trump done a number on me?

There’s a real threat that when the military does step in that they’re not really on the side of The Constitution and ready to uphold their oath.

Remove this Banner Ad

NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back