Unsolved US teen Noah Presgrove found dead, appears to have been pretty much bashed into mush while drunk, but mystery surrounds death

Remove this Banner Ad

May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Noah Presgrove suffered dozens of horrific injuries from broken bones to smashed teeth, brain damage, and bleeding inside his skull and chest before he died naked by a lonely highway.

The teenager, 19, was wearing only two mismatched shoes when his body was discovered on a desolate stretch of US-81 near Terral, Oklahoma, on September 4.

He was last seen alive about a mile away at a four-day 22nd birthday party with friends over the Labor Day weekend that was heavily documented on social media.

Oklahoma Chief Medical Examiner Leonardo Roquero ruled Presgrove died of 'multiple blunt force injuries', but how he got them was 'undetermined'.

His autopsy report released on Monday detailed extensive injuries to the teen's upper body, including 10 broken ribs, serious skull, neck, and spine fractures, internal bleeding, brain and organ damage, and cuts and grazes all over his body.

DailyMail.com mapped out Presgrove's injuries on anatomical diagrams to show the full horror of the ordeal he suffered before his death as his family fights for answers.

His family appear to have his friends/party goers firmly in the gun.
I noticed in one of the pics from the party, his knuckles are freshly scuffed.
Probably beaten at the party, then pushed off/out of a moving vehicle.
Oh, and allegedly the father of his friend had one of his teeth in his pocket. Claimed he 'must have picked it up by accident at the crime scene'.

Last edited:
His family appear to have his friends/party goers firmly in the gun.
I noticed in one of the pics from the party, his knuckles are freshly scuffed.
Probably beaten at the party, then pushed off/out of a moving vehicle.

He crashed his friends bike that night. I'm thinking that's where the scuffs would potentially have come from.

Also thinking it has either something to do with that crash or some interaction with a woman that others didn't take kindly too.

He crashed his friends bike that night. I'm thinking that's where the scuffs would potentially have come from.

Also thinking it has either something to do with that crash or some interaction with a woman that others didn't take kindly too.
Yes, he crashed an ATV - one of the popular theories is that he actually died then and it was covered up by dumping his body on the road. Certainly fits, with what we know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back