Media Veteran campaigner to pursue trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
In a surprising revelation, the great and powerful Moz, is putting himself on the open market.

The self professed "Paul Roos" of the SFA has rebuilt a struggling Wonders to a respected and admired powerhouse of the league in just 3 seasons.

Now with his job complete it is time to focus his attention elsewhere. Moz has decided to put himself on the mid season trade table, keen to help those in need. If you feel your club could use the services of a campaigner with amazing photoshop skills such as Moz, enquire within.

images (3).jpeg

In a surprising revelation, the great and powerful Moz, is putting himself on the open market.

The self professed "Paul Roos" of the SFA has rebuilt a struggling Wonders to a respected and admired powerhouse of the league in just 3 seasons.

Now with his job complete it is time to focus his attention elsewhere. Moz has decided to put himself on the mid season trade table, keen to help those in need. If you feel your club could use the services of a campaigner with amazing photoshop skills such as Moz, enquire within.

View attachment 1499609

Hmm, a tad politically incorrect using blackface to advertise yourself.

furies sign Moz

1. i was just saying to the LG how we need a photoshop pro amongst us.

2. id be willing to give up some good positioning on the sweet fa field to lure in some talent. im sure some of the LG would echo this too.

3. furies are on the up. im honestly unaware of the carnage that i just missed out on here. but apparently weve bounced back well..

4. as great of an LG as we have. it could be reinforced by some prestigious wisdom that someone like yourself would bring.

5. up the bloods!

6. boo bears.

View attachment 1499609
Did you seriously pick a movie poster with Mila Kunis on it, and not only black out her face but put a different Mila Kunis face on a different body???

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Did you seriously pick a movie poster with Mila Kunis on it, and not only black out her face but put a different Mila Kunis face on a different body???

Ice Cube Reaction GIF
It wasn't the mila I was going for

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

rick james cocaine GIF

furies sign Moz

1. i was just saying to the LG how we need a photoshop pro amongst us.

2. id be willing to give up some good positioning on the sweet fa field to lure in some talent. im sure some of the LG would echo this too.

3. furies are on the up. im honestly unaware of the carnage that i just missed out on here. but apparently weve bounced back well..

4. as great of an LG as we have. it could be reinforced by some prestigious wisdom that someone like yourself would bring.

5. up the bloods!

6. boo bears.
dont even think twice about it moz. im making the executive decision on the furies behalf.

welcome aboard boss..

And to think I was about to support the Mosquitoes name change you treacherous campaigner
Keep your eyes peeled mate. The Mosquitoes may be closer than you think!

View attachment 1499609
does this mean you're joining team 14?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1499609

Which club have you already signed with for S35?

…and why do you want to get away from sharing a Team PM with damicky so quickly

Which club have you already signed with for S35?

…and why do you want to get away from sharing a Team PM with damicky so quickly
He pulled the wool over my eyes. Showered me with love and gifts until I made him captain. Then he showed me the real damicky full of dictatorship and smite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Veteran campaigner to pursue trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back