Review VFL Round 15, 2014 - Williamstown v Box Hill Hawks, Burbank Oval, Saturday, 29 March 2014 @ 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Quarter time score:

Willy 2.3.15
Box Hill 4.5.36

Jed has kicked 2 goals and is pushing over players twice his size! Impressed with Sicily (1 goal) and Hartung too. Woodward going OK.

Box Hill were kicking with the breeze that quarter apparently.

Jed best on so far. Looks a class above. Missed a goal he should have kicked though.

Webster is our next Puopolo. Pressure machine.

Heatherly is always in front of his man. Great positioning and has been spoiling well.

Wangers having a stinker by foot this quarter though.

Having a listen on 3wbc, commentators think they are comedians. Did have one minor chuckle, and I paraphrase:

Richmond (player for Willo?) is second to the ball, which is strange really because Richmond usually come ninth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm liking what I'm seeing of Sicily. I think we have one in that lad. And could we be seeing Episode VI* so soon in the AFL?

Enjoyed the commentary where Williamstown was under heaps of pressure from us continually kicking it forward and someone said of their defenders: 'Geez, he's hanging on grimly', and I was like 'Well, where's the bloody free kick!' I calmed down slightly when I realised Grimley wasn't playing...

*Return of the Jedi :p

Sicily looks good to me. Him and Webster will play AFL for us on what I've seen so far. Maybe not this year but there's talent there for sure.

Jed is ready to to play in firsts. Hallahan and Woody also looking good.

I doubt Spangher will get a game for Hawthorn next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review VFL Round 15, 2014 - Williamstown v Box Hill Hawks, Burbank Oval, Saturday, 29 March 2014 @ 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back