MRobbo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2004
Mornington
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Frankston,LA Lakers
I am looking forward to travelling down to Hobart for the 1st time on Sunday. Should be a great game at Bellerive Oval. Frankston 1 win and 1 loss and Tasmania winless it is an important game for both teams. Early weather forecast for Sunday is cloudy and a top of 18 degress. Hopefully the dolphins can come away with the win and make it a great trip back on Sunday night. Anyone else going to the game?

MRobbo said:
I am looking forward to travelling down to Hobart for the 1st time on Sunday. Should be a great game at Bellerive Oval. Frankston 1 win and 1 loss and Tasmania winless it is an important game for both teams. Early weather forecast for Sunday is cloudy and a top of 18 degress. Hopefully the dolphins can come away with the win and make it a great trip back on Sunday night. Anyone else going to the game?

A tip: Leave quite early to go to the match.
Bellerive Oval is a dreadful ground to try and access, let alone trying to find a parking spot near.
The food at Bellerive is over-priced slop, there's a beautiful seafood takeaway opposite the beach along from the ground. More value for money.

Finally, I hope you blokes win, I'm extremely blase about the Devils - couldn't care less about them in fact.
I just wanna have a good cackle listening to Matthew Armstrong's weekly excuse list on WIN-Television on Monday night as to why they lost :D

Get there before 10:30am for the Lauderdale Bombers Vs Glenorchy match.

Should be a cracker in itself, in what is going to become a traditional ANZAC weekend match in years to come.

Entry will be $7 before 3 Quarter Time in the match, $10 after that.

There was a bit of feeling last time these two met, with Lauderdale at that stage struggling badly with injuries employing the flooding tactics to hold Glenorchy to a respectable pummelling.

Lauderdale are a fitter, younger, more drilled unit this year as well as recruiting well, and Glenorchy have lost a number of players.

Glenorchy will look to get back on the winners list after being beaten heavily by Clarence, while Lauderdale will be endeavouring to keep on their winning way after demolishing Brighton and then disposing of a Hobart side said to be one of the fittest in recent years.

MRobbo,

Did you go to the Sandy game last Sunday. Very good game I thought. 1st time I saw Fanga play and looked very good. Thought they were going to get slaughted early when big Ben Holland kick a few, but to hard work got back into it and in the end looked the better side on the day. Appart from the first quater and last 5 mins, Sandys Melbourne listed players were no good.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 4- Tasmania vs Frankston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back