Vlad's cunning plan sets his Pets up for the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Our old mate is at it again. Mr Crowley will wish he's on the crazy train to Cabramatta come Saturday.

Maybe a shot in the dark, always creeping up on you:D

It only took one average Finals campaign to take JA from master troll, to some kind of weird HodgePodge clone

If it's hurting this bad, it's best to step back until after the GF and destroy the loser then

At least you're staring to come clean;)

You know it aint hurting at all Shawt. We don't deserve to be in the granny with half our ressies team on the park, so I'm glad we're not there. Freemental deserve the flag, but Vlad will do everything he can to get his Pets over the line.

If we can't win it, there is no team on earth I'd rather win it than Freemental. Let the Bloods Culture prevail, even without us doing it. The guard of honour that the humble victors gave the greatest tackler in the history of the game last night was brilliant. Then there's Kirky & Lyon.;)

I just love the fact that Roosy has started tapping up the young Demetriou Swans players.

The Fat Controller must be furious that the bloke he gifted a flag to is now helping to dismantle the plastic franchise.

Cool story. I think Vlad is more preoccupied with organising his Pets winning the flag. After what happened to them last year, he won't leave anything to chance this time around;)

And your evidence for this is what exactly?
Look in the OP deathevocation. Your pets have been on the receiving end of Vlad favoritism in the lead up to the big dance with the MRP and the love from the men in green. Vlad will be out to get the purples this Saturday with 17 extra free kicks to his pets because he knows for a fact that 11 ain't quite enough LOL

Look in the OP deathevocation. Your pets have been the victims of Vlad favoritism in the lead up to the big dance with the MRP and the love from the men in green. Vlad will be out to get the purples this Saturday with 17 extra free kicks to his pets because he knows for a fact that 11 ain't quite enough LOL

So no evidence then? Thought so.

And why do you idiots keep tagging deathevocation when quoting my posts? Unlike JackAttack!, I only have the one BF account - if that's what you're implying.

1. JackAttack
2. Blood Bath
3. BloodsMagic
4. Eshay187
5. Gongswan

The top five Sydney turncoats/flogs/douche bags of Bigfooty.

I bet there fellow swans are thoroughly sick of them, apart from the ones who take money off them for mental problems that is

1. JackAttack
2. Blood Bath
3. BloodsMagic
4. Eshay187
5. Gongswan

The top five Sydney turncoats/flogs/douche bags of Bigfooty.

Amazing how you can talk with so many sausages in your mouth.

448068406_3405e7b882.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got off the phone with the handyman Vlad employs to look after all his houses. He has told me some interesting news. He overheard Vlad screaming at a meeting with this weekend's maggots, that under no circumstances will a rugby team be allowed to win an AFL grand final. One of the maggots asked Vlad what he meant. Vlad replied that it was bad enough Sydney stole what was rightfully WhoreTorn's last year. Going on to say these purple ****s don't play footy, they play rolling maul rugby. Not allowed to win on saturday, period.

How horrible is that guys? Vlad's Pets given the ultimate iron clad guarantee now. Bookmark it.

No surprise to see Roughy escape with a reprimand for that off the play intentional bump.

I wonder if he will still be missing on saturday, regardless? It is a grand final after all.

I hope he gets caught in a rolling maul with big Sandi trampling on his ugly noggan. Then Balla pinches his little doodle. Just for the lulz.

I just got off the phone with the handyman Vlad employs to look after all his houses. He has told me some interesting news. He overheard Vlad screaming at a meeting with this weekend's maggots, that under no circumstances will a rugby team be allowed to win an AFL grand final. One of the maggots asked Vlad what he meant. Vlad replied that it was bad enough Sydney stole what was rightfully WhoreTorn's last year. Going on to say these purple ****s don't play footy, they play rolling maul rugby. Not allowed to win on saturday, period.

How horrible is that guys? Vlad's Pets given the ultimate iron clad guarantee now. Bookmark it.

Theres no ppoint afl winning out over rugby for audience if in the process it turns into rugby

Did you detect the trolling the ch 7 commentators were doing when they called that crap sensational ?

Theres no ppoint afl winning out over rugby for audience if in the process it turns into rugby

Did you detect the trolling the ch 7 commentators were doing when they called that crap sensational ?

So you're agreeing that Vlad is doing the right thing by guaranteeing his Pets win the flag? Citing the need to win the TV ratings?

So your commending rough play but squealing when opponents do it. Trust me guys, you dont want to unleash the spang !

More like the other way around. As evidenced in the OP, Vlad's Pets have gotten away with it all year. Now could be the time to put the shoe on the other foot & see how they like it? I wonder how Podgey will feel about Sandi caving his face in, the way he did to Murphy?

More like the other way around. As evidenced in the OP, Vlad's Pets have gotten away with it all year. Now could be the time to put the shoe on the other foot & see how they like it? I wonder how Podgey will feel about Sandi caving his face in, the way he did to Murphy?

ROOOOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Remove this Banner Ad

Vlad's cunning plan sets his Pets up for the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back