Think Tank Vote here for your favourite pre-season premature ejaculator - NOMS OPEN

Remove this Banner Ad

May 12, 2019
Spain
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
all suck
Some flogs just can't help themselves but go off prematurely year after year. Maybe they have some weird humiliation fetish? Who knows and indeed, who cares. They bring the lulz and earn their backfire tags

Some recent examples picked totally at random:

Which club/poster do you think is most prone to this afflication?

Last edited:
Some flogs just can't help themselves but go off prematurely year after year. Maybe they have some weird humiliation fetish? Who knows and indeed, who cares. They bring the lulz and earn their backfire tags

Im guessing its Carlton?
1704265197574.jpeg

Shocked to be standing here but now that you mention it, the least-successful club of the 21st century does seem to have a penchant for going early...

GOING HOME EARLY AMIRITE Elmer_Judd ?? 🤣

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Surely there isn't an inverse correlation between success and arrogance at play here? That wouldn't make sense on ANY metric.

See, my thoughts are that the Blooze nuffies are so afflicted with PTSD that its their only way of coping with the stress of expectation for the coming season.

They know they have a decent team on one hand, but they REALLY know that it will all fall apart when the whips are cracking.

See, my thoughts are that the Blooze nuffies are so afflicted with PTSD that its their only way of coping with the stress of expectation for the coming season.

They know they have a decent team on one hand, but they REALLY know that it will all fall apart when the whips are cracking.

We overachieved expectations last year

Your troll logox

BTW You have been warned flogs

I haven't come close to being an insufferable arrogant Blues Flog.

Coming soon, I'll be starting a daily bay thread (in jumper number order) testimonial of every Carlton player and why he is better than any of the bums on your list.

We are not arrogant at Carlton. We just know we are better than everyone else. Premierships is in our DNA. And in September Daddy is looking to cash in !

BTW You have been warned flogs

I haven't come close to being an insufferable arrogant Blues Flog.

Coming soon, I'll be starting a daily bay thread (in jumper number order) testimonial of every Carlton player and why he is better than any of the bums on your list.

We are not arrogant at Carlton. We just know we are better than everyone else. Premierships is in our DNA. And in September Daddy is looking to cash in !

wood is in your DNA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, there’s another way? 😳
Ionic you have spent so much time bagging teh blues for finishing third- which is better result than your mib have managed in the the past decade sve for your no one respects flukey flag last year...

I think I can smell the fearfartz you are typing - sissy boy

Ionic you have spent so much time bagging teh blues for finishing third- which is better result than your mib have managed in the the past decade sve for your no one respects flukey flag last year...

Pretty sure making a GF is better than 3rd (or 4th, which is where you actually finished) 🤷‍♂️

I’ve spent much time bagging Carltank because a. it’s the Bay and they’re Carlton and b. they have done nothing but win spoons and waste draft picks for the entire century 🤣

So don’t complain about being disrespected just because the Dreamons gifted you your second finals win in a decade :$

Pretty sure making a GF is better than 3rd (or 4th, which is where you actually finished) 🤷‍♂️

I’ve spent much time bagging Carltank because a. it’s the Bay and they’re Carlton and b. they have done nothing but win spoons and waste draft picks for the entire century 🤣

So don’t complain about being disrespected just because the Dreamons gifted you your second finals win in a decade :$
Pointing out your obsessive-compulsive and pizzpoor attempts at trolling is a bit of fun on the side when there is no surf up across the road M7 - don't kid yourself as to your relevance - but keep the larfs (@ you and your fellow toofless ilk) coming.

If I were you I'd be less invested in a bunch of tattooed idjots blessed with athletic prowess and more concerned with your own accomplishments - whatever they be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back