Votes for Adelaide game

Remove this Banner Ad

5 - J. Selwood - when game was still in the balance [1st qtr] won the ball, used it well and all those good things.

4 - C. Enright - seriously underrated, great run and carry and set up tonight

3 - J. Bartel - 41 touches, take that doubters!

2 - C. Ling - shut down his man and got alot himself

1 - J. Hunt - didn't really know who else but he looked good and done some good stuff tonight

honorable mention: everyone else, it was a super game, sorry everyone else except gazza. ONLY 26 touches! DROP HIM! lol

5 - Enright
4 - Bartel
3 - Selwood
2 - Hunt
1 - take your pick, I'll go for Ling. Shut Thompson outta the game.

BTW - in my humble opinion, this match was Varcoe's best game at senior level. I've doubted you Trav but you did some very nice things tonight. :thumbsu:

5. J Selwood
4. C Enright
3. J Bartel
2. J Corey
1. S Johnson

- Mentions to Hunt, Varcoe, Ling, Stokes, Lonergan, Ottens

5. Selwood - took over Junior's role for the game
4. Bartel - back to last year's form
3. Enright - think he's been quiet for some time so it was good to see him back into it
2. Hunt - good to see him take contested marks running back into the pack, or with the flight of the ball
1. Ling - absolutely towelled up Thompson.

5. Joel Selwood
4. Corey Enright
3. Josh Hunt
2. Cameron Ling
1. Andrew Mackie

** Really happy with Scarlo's return looked strong and confident. Hasn't missed a beat.

** Moon Dogg played a really smart game opening up that Adelaide backline. Not vote worthy but smart by Thompson all the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Selwood. Was amazing.
4 - Enright. one of his better games for the season, was consistent and a brick wall in defense
3 - Bartel. Welcome back Jimmeh
2 - Hunt. Good solid game.
1 - Ablett. Don't know how Ablett isn't getting more votes. Was far from his usual best, but still had a huge impact on the game.

5. Enright (That many quality possesions from a defensive position clearly makes him best afield.)
4. Selwood
3. Bartel
2. Corey
1. Hunt

Unlucky - Ling, Varcoe, Blake, Johnson

Steve Johnson stuffed around with it a lot in the last half. Not in the bests

5. Selwood
4. Bartel
3. Enright
2. Corey
1. Ling

If Ablett had managed that dribble at goal attempt he would have received a vote :p

Backline was awsome as well. I was going to avoid giving votes this week due to so many great performances, but I gave in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes for Adelaide game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back