4 - Farrell, Zerk-Thatcher, Boak
3 - Dixon, Marshall, Ratugolea
2 - JHF, Butters, Rioli
1 - Soldo, Byrne-Jones, Mead

5. Drew would be leading B&F
4. Boak
3. Butters
2. Mead
1. Ratugolea. He can have a vote for at least having a presence in defence. Not remotely close to the finished product but just persevere and I think he'll get there.

Not sure we had 5 good players last night, so many were poor, but anyway:

5. Drew
4. Boak
3. Mead
2. Wines
1. DBJ.

Worst:
Jones (dropped 6 or 7 uncontested chest marks - I stopped counting after 5 midway through the second quarter, but I reckon he dropped at least one more, maybe two, after that. Must have set an AFL record for that stat? Plus fumbles, miskicks, not manning up on his opponent), Farrell (unsighted), Rat (that howler where he stayed behind the goal line and missed stopping the goal took the complete p**s), McEntee (started with a bang - a goal and an assist plus a couple of handballs - and we thought whoa, this may be his maiden "top ten in the best players ranking" game. Disappeared 15 minutes into the 2nd qtr never to be seen again), Evans (was he playing?), Jezza (other than 2 late goals, was he playing?), Marshall (poor delivery to him, but very ordinary), Dixon (see Marshall), Alliir (one of his least effectual games), Burton (amassed kicks but no hurt factor, and squibbed 3 contests), Bergmann (see Evans?).

Keep forgetting to post my votes!

Round 3:

5- Drew
4- Boak
3- Ratugolea
2-Wines
1- Soldo

My Leaderboard:

10- Drew
8- Butters
5- Rozee
4- Boak
3- Ratugolea, BZT, Soldo, Farrell
2- Wines, Marshall
1- Bergman, Houston

5. Drew
4. Rozee
3. Ratugolea
2. Zerk-Thatcher
1. Wines

Unlucky - Boak, Rioli, Butters

After Drew it was quite hard to farm out the votes.

Last edited:
5 Drew
4 Houston
3 DBJ
2 Dixon
1 Boak

Drew and Houston were the only 2 players that put in over 4 quarters. There wer about 10 blokes that had 2 qood quarters and not much else. The last 3 votes therefore was a bit of a crap shoot.

Coaches votes confirms my view that our mids matched there's, but Gawn was a huge plus for them.

VOTES
PLAYER (CLUB)
Max Gawn (MELB)
8 Alex Neal-Bullen (MELB)
8 Willem Drew (PORT)
2 Connor Rozee (PORT)
2 Travis Boak (PORT)
1 Trent Rivers (MELB)
1 Dan Houston (PORT)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back