Votes v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

benno87

Cancelled
Jun 1, 2003
London
AFL Club
North Melbourne
three Spud Firrito. 22 touches. 8 grabs. held Hamill to 14 touches and 1 goal.
two Corey Jones. 19 touches. 5 grabs. 3 goals.
one Saverio Rocca. 5 grabs. 4 goals.

Apologies to Jess Sinclair.
Baird was pretty good with 14 touches and deserves a jumper next week!

HeLMie said:
3. Firrito
2. Jones
1. Watt

Sinclair was one of the worst on ground so many useless possesions and turnovers.

No argument here - plenty of touches but continually turned the ball over.

This is one of the funniest threads I have ever read. Sinclair getting votes?

Sure, he got plenty of posessions but how frigen effective where they? His poor disposal and slow decision-making ruined his chances of earning votes, IMO.

My votes:
3. Brown
2. Jess
1. Shagga

Ok, sorry bout that, here are my real votes:
3. Firrito
2. Watt
1. Jonesy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 - Firitto - Should have played in the middle earlier
2 - Jones - Again a great cameo
1 - Sav - Goals and impact a plenty

Disappointed with Harro's game while Trotter and Perkins shouldn't be picked if they aren't going to get an opportunity.

Petrie is a poor excuse for a footballer.

3 - Spud - Killed Hammill in the first half, played on Ball and beat him good. Won the footy himself. How good is he? Excellent.

Really struggling for the others. No idea.

2 - Sav - Did his job I suppose.

1 - Watt - Dunno how much footy Reevoldt got, but I know he was less than dangerous.

Bagging Sinclair for turning it over but giving Jones votes? He was atrocious in the first half. Greedy and stupid. Got two goals from 50 metre pens he converted well enough, but I hated his game to be honest.

Sinclair was terrible. Shat himself in the first half too many times. Didn't want the footy when it was hot. Sh1thouse.

3 rocca
2 firrito
1 pratt

I really don't know how anyone could put sinclair in the votes. completely ineffective disposal and hardly got any hard ball by himself.

3 Firrito

2 Jones

1 Sav

3 Firrito
2 Jones - pretty ordinary at times but was better than most on the whole
1 Harvey - didn't do a hell of a lot but I think he kept battling away all day even though things weren't going his way

Trying to find people to give votes to makes yoiu realise how lucky we were to get so close. I am now more confident that we at least can beat any team if we play to our best.

Moti - you are a tool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back