Votes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 12 - Votes v Carlton (aka "The LT Show")

3. LT
2. Thompson
1. Ziebell

Good win. Showed a lot of the future direction of North this win.

3. Thomas - Has he turned the corner. Contested marks, attack on the ball and player, and most importantly NO diving. Has been outstanding in the last month. I was one of the first to want him out of the team, and I am now eating humble pie. Hope he can maintain this level for a few years!!
2. Firrito- provided great run out of defence.
1. Thompson- same as Spud.

This was the hardest game to give votes, as we had so many contributors. I thought Grima was very stiff, as was JZ and Greenwood.
I think in the coming years we will be the hardest team in the league, compared to the likes of Geelong of the past few years.
I just love the attack of JZ, Greenwood, and think the Cunnington will be up at their level soon enough.
Exciting times ahead.

3: Thomas
2: Firitto
1: Thompson

Special mention to the massive turnout to which those Carlton flogs definitely played a part in.
43,732 thanks :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No love for the Milkster!?

Yep. I reckon his hard work opened up a lot of space for Thomas, and he contributed on the scoreboard as well.

Was rat arsed by the end so reserve the right to change after the replay...

3. Thomas - The most dominant game from a North Melbourne forward for I don't know how long. The whole game as well, his last month has been sublime.
2. Scotty Thompson - Love this guy.
1. Warren - Came in from a reasonable holiday in the 2's and had a massive impact in a high pressure game. I think his hard work really made that forward line as dangerous as it was.

Yep. I reckon his hard work opened up a lot of space for Thomas, and he contributed on the scoreboard as well.

Was rat arsed by the end so reserve the right to change after the replay...

3. Thomas - The most dominant game from a North Melbourne forward for I don't know how long. The whole game as well, his last month has been sublime.
2. Scotty Thompson - Love this guy.
1. Warren - Came in from a reasonable holiday in the 2's and had a massive impact in a high pressure game. I think his hard work really made that forward line as dangerous as it was.

I'm with Shinte - same votes for the same reasons.

3 Thomas
2 Thompson
1 Warren

3. Thomas
2. Thompson
1. Firrito

If anyone does not give Thomas 3 votes, you weren't watching the game! Firrito continues his amazing season and Thompson definitely back to his absolute best.

About 10 other players could have gotten votes. Bastinac's 1st q was amazing, Harvey was his brilliant best, Swallow was very good. McMahahon outstanding, plus many others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back