Votes vs Cows

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, feel for those who dont have Foxtel...

Though, I missed most of the 3rd qtr making bolognaise sauce... will try and catch a replay sometime.

Votes:

3: Team (Everybody wanted the ball.. chasing, tackling, hard ball gets.. all came.. all day)
2: Rawlings (For his job on McLeod)
1: Harris

Sorry to quite a few (Grant, Rocca, JClayton,Jones, Harvey come to mind), gave the 3rd to Harris ahead of Simpson..

Go Roos

3 - King - Frustrated the hell out of me today but he seemed to bob up when we needed him

2 - Harris - Skills were great today and his ability to get the hard ball, sum up his options and use the ball is just outstanding. Only a couple of errant posessions late stopped him from the 3 votes. Most effective player though.

1 - Rawlings - Just edges out Simpson, who had a great first half, but his one on one wins against McLeod were vital

Wells, Petrie and Motlop also deserve mention as the most amazing defensive pressure players of the day.

votes

lock in

3--SIMMO + SYD BARKER probably!!!

2--MAKEPEACE-BEST GAME THIS YEAR IMO

1-RAWLINGS-JOB ON MCLEOD SENSATIONAL!!!

**spec mentions-Harris when he came on for Robbins
**Porter best he has played for us IMO
**Brown a good pick up this year like ARCH adds some steel!
**Watt-yes played very tight game!!!
**Jones the mummy alot of drive today!!
**Wells/Motlop defensive pressure good all day!!!

Good to see the boys play for each other again!!!

Over + out
Digby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Makepeace
2. King
1. Simpson

Mentions to.....JONES-He's a workhorse!

I was there 2day....and was there wen the players came off.....they were stoked! great to get high fives from the players! and great to stick it up the crows!

3 simpson
2 king
1 rocca

lots of good players..... did we have any players who didn't perform today? excellent games also by porter, harris, brown, petrie and watt.

3 Simpson
2 Rawlings
1 Harris

The change from this week to last was that we had 2 blokes who were winnning clearances for us - Haris and Simmo. Last week it was only one. King, Porter, and Makepeace were also great, while the chasing and defensive pressure of Drew, Corey and Jnr in the forward line was fantastic. Wells's chase in the third quarter I think, was absolutely unbelievable. He ran a mile and went from one contest to the next until they eventually coughed it up. Amazing!

3- Simpson

2- Rawlings

1- Rocca

Apologies to J. Clayton, King, Harris, Porter, Grant, Jones.

PS- Morrell will be at Arden St next year

3 Simpson

2 King

1 Makey

We were cold and wet behind the goals but it was worth it!

Good to see Harro make the most of his opportunity today.
Wellsys ability to cleanly pick up a wet ball (King did it well a few times as well ) were just brilliant.
I've seen Jeremy Clayton play (live) twice now and he has the goods.
Shannon Grant's defensive mark in the last Q didn't look as good on TV but on the spot he made up a lot of ground (very quickly) to steal that mark.

Great effort from North today..........The moron in front of me today kept on going on about Carey and how he would win the game off his own boot.......I was surprised he stayed until the end of the game but when the siren sounded , I tapped him on the shoulder and said , "Mate, you can keep Carey he's not much use to us now!"

3 - Harro (I'm a one-eyed fan club pres)

2 - Kingy (many crucial gathers/tap ons etc when the game could have quite easily swung their way)

1 - Rawlings (gave McCleods Daughter an absolute bath!)

Top games from Simmo and Grant (both took game saving marks in the dying seconds), Makey (cannot, and will not be traded!), Wellsy and Motlop (special skills in the greasy conditions).

Sav and Jonsey played well without kicking straight, Harvey broke the shackles in the second half and one of the real unsung heros was the Dish...threw his body at absolutely everything and showed excellent leadership skills for such a young bloke.

Well done to all - you did us proud boys.

Wells Petrie Harris am drunk.

One of those games that you could give 3 votes to half the side. Great to beat the Crows and Carey.

3. Simpson
2. Makepeace
1. Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Cows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back