9 - Tarryn Thomas.
8 - Hugh Greenwood.
8 - Jaidyn Stephenson.
6 - Ben McKay.
5 - Liam Shiels.
4 - Charlie Comben.
2 - Callum Coleman-Jones.
1 - Darcy Tucker
Cant help but notice the drop in form by Goldi and Jack. Dropped the same week and well overdue.
Yet our board has them 1 and 2 in the BNF.

Cant help but notice the drop in form by Goldi and Jack. Dropped the same week and well overdue.
Yet our board has them 1 and 2 in the BNF.
2 and 3.

Jack was on 20 votes after round 8 votes vs St Kilda. He's on 23 votes now and at best he's sub this week. Its unlikely he gets more votes. That'll be round 17, so three votes in 9 rounds after twenty votes in the 8 rounds before. The boards votes have definitely reflected his loss of form I reckon. Dunno about Goldy, haven't checked but I've been surprised he got that many votes.

What's interesting is that there are ten players on between 8 and 12 votes and only two of them are what we'd call older players - Greenwood and Cunners. So those younger guys - 8 of them are showing something. And some of those guys - TT, Warlord and Wiphi for example didn't play alot earlier on.

Of the top 15 players four are older guys and eleven are Jy's draft or later. Of all of the next oldest bracket - Jy, Log, Souva and CZ are all in that top 15 and alot of the guys in that group have had interupted seasons. So its young guys getting most of the votes and I reckon by the end of the season that'll show on the leaderboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back