Votes vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

marcuz said:
3 - Fletch...his work plus a favourable decision by the goal ump won us the match.

2 - JJ....gave his all after starting on the pine. He should get on the turps again this week.

1 - Bradley.....another solid display again, showed plenty of courage.

exactly my thoughts

3. Fletcher - Best full back in the comp still
2. Bradley - Worked hard. Nice corageous marks towards the end.
1. Lovett - Nice debut. Looked very composed.

Pantsless said:
3. 16
2. 31
1. 14

On that note. The hawthorn supporters sitting behind me were constantly yelling out...go no.40!

I thought Melbourne supporters were the only ones who didn't know who their players were?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1]
Jason Johnson's game is something that should be shown to everyone even thinking of playing football.
The guy just won't give in. He's hard and knows what to do when given the shot.
Gives everything all game long.
I'd imagine that he would be very inspirational to play alongside.
**could be a dark horse for the captaincy after jh.**

2]
Kepler Bradley continues to amaze me.
Will go very close to the Rising Star.
Atm, after his eighth game, fits easily into Essedon's top 5-6 players.
A pleasure to watch.

3]
Fletcher a very, very good player. For his size he is extremely quick and when the game was there to be won or lost he stood up above all else.
Doesn't stop trying.

...And on another note, Andrew Lovett was excellent I thought.
If that wasn't a debut and a half, I don't know what is.
After that, will stay in the side for a few games still.

This is not a troll...

Seriously, how can you give 3 votes Fletcher? Check the stats and watch the second half, Williams got the better of him, 3 goals 3....
Fletcher was BOG (as papers said), but Croad did not even poll? Escapes me.... :confused:

Nightwolf_69 said:
Seriously, how can you give 3 votes Fletcher? Check the stats and watch the second half, Williams got the better of him, 3 goals 3....

Because he set up most of our goals.
He contested every time.
Not taking anything away from Williams, he did well, but two of his goals and two of his points came when Fletcher was forced to cover someone else's opponent as well, and Williams got away.
If I was giving votes for both teams, I'd go Fletch 3, Croad 2 and 1 Hodge.

marcuz said:
3 - Fletch...his work plus a favourable decision by the goal ump won us the match.

Good to see the goal umpire getting due credit.

You've got a real matchwinner there - hold onto him. Might struggle to keep him under the salary cap, given how much you must be paying Goldspink and Vozzo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes vs Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back