MVP Votes vs Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

So obviously people are upset about the game but there is one point separating X and LDU for second place in this years B&F. It would be as soft as the efforts some players put in on the weekend not to respect those two.

So obviously people are upset about the game but there is one point separating X and LDU for second place in this years B&F. It would be as soft as the efforts some players put in on the weekend not to respect those two.
Sorry ferbs not tryna draw attention away but if you hadn't remembered, would we really not have had votes dished out for a game?
Has this ever happened before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3pts - Tristan Xerri
2pts - Jy Simpkin
1pt - George Wardlaw

Sorry ferbs not tryna draw attention away but if you hadn't remembered, would we really not have had votes dished out for a game?
Has this ever happened before?
I dunno. I don't remember that happening while I've been doing it.

I assume people who normally start the thread had the shits with the side. I didn't forget/remember tho, just waited to see if anyone else would start the thread.

Last votes of the year.

Jy - 32 votes. He stood up when few others did after a bad game the week before.
X - 27 votes. What a great year. Well done big fella, full credit to you.
LDU - 11 votes. Struggled in the middle but was still better than most of our other players.
Warlord - 7 votes. Hasn't looked the same since he was concussed but he still goes at it like few others. Hopefully a break and a big pre season and we'll regularly see him tear games apart the way he did a few times this year.
Darcy Tucker - 2 votes. For a whipping boy who struggled early and last year he finished the season off well becoming a very reliable player.
Colbs got one vote as well. Played well at home but I imagine he'll want to forget that game as soon as he can.

5 - Jy Simpkin.
4 - Tristan Xerri.
3 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
2 - George Wardlaw.
1 - Darcy Tucker.

Here's the final Leaderboard for the year:

66 - Harry Sheezel.
60 - Luke Davies-Uniacke.
60 - Tristan Xerri.
19 - Tom Powell.
19 - George Wardlaw.
17 - Charlie Comben.