MVP Votes vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

3. Greenwood
2. Sheezel
1. LDU

Coaches award to Huge Greenwood

Souva the dominant forward.

Any of Sheezel, Souva and LDU could have been in for 2 and 1.

Last edited:

Have at it.

This year I'll be counting "Coaches Award" votes. 1 player you think deserves it for whatever reason. Might be one play or a BOG performance, one player for whatever you think earned it. Feel free to say why, if you want. You don't have to vote if you don't want to or think no one deserves one.

Cheers, I'll count 'em on Friday sometime. Got a feeling I know who'll get the most votes.

:tearsofjoy:

3. LDU
2. Sheezel
1. Larkey

They were the 3 best but I really wanted to get Greenwood in there for stepping up.

I would love to give a dozen votes, but my top 3 are

3pts - Luke Davies-Uniacke
2pts - Harry Sheezel
1pt - Nick Larkey

Greenwood, Powell, Logue, Goater and Comben unlucky.

3. Greenwood. That was the epitome of the Shinboner spirit. Not played in his familar role but just put the head down and ground down the opposition. His last minute tackle can be the play of the game but he had 20 or so similar efforts. Keep him as the second ruck role ala Shaun Grigg.

2. Larkey. Given the wasted chances to seal the game I can't put Souva any lower. Took some elite backmen to the cleaners today and his scoreboard impact proved the difference.

1. Take your pick of Sheezel and LDU. I'll go Sheezel for the degree of difficulty. Debut, playing an unfamiliar role and still looked like a natural star. Just give him the Rising Star already.

HM's to LDU and Comben. Both stiff.

The most pleasing thing other than the fight shown is you can clearly see a dangerous core coming together led by those five today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Luke Davies-Uniacke
2. Harry Sheezel
1. Nick Larkey

3. LDU - Fantastic effort and never stopped running.
2. Sheezel - Wow, just wow
1. Greenwood - Gave us the grunt we needed

How the hell did Kane get a game again. Hard yes, but lacks the skill to play firsts. How has he been getting away with it for this amount of time?

Remove this Banner Ad

MVP Votes vs WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back