Wallace, Miller, March and their supporters......$%&K OFF!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

FSUB10Y

Debutant
May 8, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phillip Island Bulldogs
Get the hell out of Punt Road, you bast%^ds.......pack of frauds, duds, non Richmond people, no passion for the yellow and black...just get the F out of here.........

its not march's fault.

the players - yes

wallace - yes

miller - possibly yes

we havent been able to get any luck breaks - every fifty fifty decision has gone in the negative direction

gaspar over kellaway

the picks for ottens - meyer & pattison( i still hold some hope they can do something - poor meyer - finally getting a game and having to sit in the forward fifty and watch that:( )

tambling over franklin

getting kingsley, then he gets injured

getting knobel over davey and he gets injured

we cant get anything right, im sad to say

delisting rodan

even trading fiora - i know we got simmonds for him, but i think we all know that we very well could have gotten him for free that season

wallace really suck this year. he is using the youth policy as a excuse fo rlosses, even though a lot of games would be winnable is he gets the mix right.

i won't be Blaming the coach for all of it but i'm pissed he come out with the Gaspar thing so early in the season an sending a clear message we aren't going for this season anymore after 5 GAMES that what shits me. the Players would have felt the same but i watched the first half then had to turn it off we have gone back to the days of Spud we looked lost out there looked like kids. Although they are young player they need to step up i didn't see any Passion an fight in the tigers at all the looked flat from the start they looked like people who have given up on this season.

All i can say is they are lucky i'm not the coach of this team or they would all be Dropped next week bloody Crap the lot of them why do i was my money on a membership if they play 5 games then call the season over it's just not right it sending the message to these younger players to just not try don't get injuried of take risk there is not point this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wallace, Miller, March and their supporters......$%&K OFF!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back