WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you just use the barcode from AFL members to get tickets or do you need to show membership cards? Not sure of how it all works, would appreciate any advice. I'm still looking for 2 tickets. Thanks

So you really need to be the holder of the membership then?
Yep, they allegedly check the tickets all the time but I'm not sure, big risk for someone to take as they also are supposed to revoke that persons membership if caught, although being a silver member I wouldnt be against a few full members losing their membership ;)

Just take the ticket and if you get caught, just walk away.

No point taking the risk with the full membership

Will get AFLM reserve ticket tomorrow with non-competing full membership. Probably only looking for AFL silver members and buyer beware with the ID checks. Happy to give refund in worst case scenario as long as you're up for doing things that mean I don't lose my membership.

PM me interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate - your club and 15 other clubs do it - so why shouldnt he??

I don't care what club scalping scum are from, they are low lifes. Plus if this scum was really a Pies supporter, then how come he has been selling tickets for both games, yeah true supporter. :rolleyes:

Don't forget the fact it's illegal.

have 1 spare premium ticket in the stkilda area n13 (almost on the wing), preffer to sell to a saints supporter but will listen to offers apart from collingwood supporters :)

I am likely to have one spare ticket available (prime level 4). I have a better seat so would like to offload this spare. I did have to pay quite a bit for it so would like to get my money back. PM me an offer.

EDIT: Ticket sold!

I have 2 tickets section q9 between row u-y... i only just got them but something has come up today and i cannot go. there are very few things more important than this match, but this is one of them.

pm offers

Remove this Banner Ad

WANTED: Grand Final Re-Match Tickets - ALL REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back